JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That and endorse Red Flag laws. But I will not let that stop me given the alternative. I wish he would allow other 2A organizations in his circle, that said, I never believed people at his level are focused on this.

Perhaps his recent legal battles have opened his eyes to things he never had to consider before.

I wouldn't hesitate putting Trump back in the Oval Office, at least then the borders won't hemorrhage like they have since January 20th, 2021…

Brandon is guilty of high treason by not carrying out the duties of his office which include protecting and defending this country against those who would do it harm…

Only now, in an election year are they looking at taking any action on the southern border. Don't be short minded when you vote, millions of new illegal and undocumented immigrants will be voting along with you…

And for the record, I'm not against immigration if it's done following the immigration laws like my wife had to be subjected to.

Last Edited:
I'm voting for DeSantis in the Primaries in May. But if the GOP nominates Trump, I'll vote for him.

But he's not winning the election, so get ready for 4 more years of Potato and very possibly his USSC picks. And worse.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the Primaries in May. But if the GOP nominates Trump, I'll vote for him.

But he's not winning the election, so get ready for 4 more years of Potato and very possibly his USSC picks. And worse.
I'd put a friendly wager that we'll still get a D president either way..

Trump gets R nomination; lots people(not just Ds but also Rs) will vote against him because him.

Trump loses R nomination, runs as 3rd party/independent; R nominee loses because Trump pulls a lot of popular votes away from R nomination (Ross Perot effect) edit, and also, EC goes to D because they get barest possible minimums in more States simply because 3rd Party candidates usually don't get enough votes to overpower either National Party

The irony about Donald Trump is that the worst blemish on his record (in my opinion) was that knee jerk reaction to the Parkland shooting.

Everything else about his presidency was excellent. If he gets reelected he just needs to surround himself with some more knowledgeable and 2A friendly advisors to handle that side of things.

The irony about Donald Trump is that the worst blemish on his record (in my opinion) was that knee jerk reaction to the Parkland shooting.

Everything else about his presidency was excellent. If he gets reelected he just needs to surround himself with some more knowledgeable and 2A friendly advisors to handle that side of things.
Don't underestimate the power of rhetoric and manipulative language. (AKA TDS).

Just talking to those who hates him... you'd get the impression that those 4 years of his presidency were the absolute worst :rolleyes:

Don't underestimate the power of rhetoric and manipulative language. (AKA TDS).

Just talking to those who hates him... you'd get the impression that those 4 years of his presidency were the absolute worst :rolleyes:
Which is sad because typically those people will also lament about increased crime, drug abuse, inflation, global turbulence, etc…but they refuse to see the connection between how all these issues skyrocketed after the current administration took office.

Which is sad because typically those people will also lament about increased crime, drug abuse, inflation, global turbulence, etc…but they refuse to see the connection between how all these issues skyrocketed after the current administration took office.
Theyre the exact same people who still believe everything good during Trump was because of Obama & Biden :s0140: and blaming everything bad during Bidens time on Trump.

Did it actually happen, or just words to tickle the ears of some?
Somewhat both, and while im not defending Trump, much of his anti-2A moves were backdoor deals to push policy elsewhere. Pretty sure that quote was related to red flag laws and drunk driving being a crime of moral turpitude, which for Trump was an end goal to deport more illegal immigrants... not a fan of Trump, but he was smart (politically) to use the ATF to stack favorable precedent that he could then use in ICE proceedings. Lefty judges fall for the safety argument anytime guns are mentioned.

As for bumpstock ban, think it was related to compromising with Feinstein (DNC) for a budget deal at the time, but that was a horrible move (irrelevant of bumpstock views) because it gave ATF a ton of power to reinterpret policy once courts upheld it, leaving us with brace/80% drama.

Just to avoid the pro/anti political party harping, reminder that half these politicians enter politics because their wife is yelling at them about losing their VP of BS job and spending too much time on the couch.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads