JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is way old. do I like it, no But in context I think he's talking about red flag laws and those people that do the shootings that seem to have a long criminal history and are well known to law-enforcement.

Trump is a snap decision maker and this was one that will come back to bite him. I'm also a snap decision maker, in times of great need, people need someone to make an educated decision-right/wrong can only be judged by people who couldn't make one at the same time. I respect him as a leader but do disagree with some of his decisions. That said, he's exactly what we need to right this sinking ship that's sailing the wrong way with the leadership in place now. Anyone care to disagree with the leaders we have? Please do not respond as I don't want to get this thread shut down with chewing gum.

Trump didn't appoint a good ATF director
Doesn't like suppressors
Doesn't like bump stocks
Doesn't like due process

I think all he liked was the fat check's he got from the NRA

ETA Forgot to list that at one point he supported an AWB

Last Edited:
Trump didn't appoint a good ATF director
Doesn't like suppressors
Doesn't like bump stocks
Doesn't like due process

I think all he liked was the fat check's he got from the NRA
And a exceptional economy to help people retire off of the govt dole. He also liked low gas prices, low electricity prices, reliable infrastructure, and most importantly-AMERICA!!!!!

The quote here happened in 2018....and was indeed regarding so called Red Flag Laws.
Since it ain't exactly current news...and is certain to get all of our local Trump haters all spun up yet again...
Closing thread.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR