JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a chance and she knows it. She's just keeping her name in the public eye and pissing away donor money at this point, hoping for something in the future.
I also thought the reason Nikki Hailey has continued to campaign is she was probably hoping for an appointment in Trump's administration. But, she has made some comments about his character (especially recently) that I doubt he would forgive and forget.

I also thought the reason Nikki Hailey has continued to campaign is she was probably hoping for an appointment in Trump's administration. But, she has made some comments about his character (especially recently) that I doubt he would forgive and forget.
She is still running for 2 reasons:

1. Hoping Trump will be somehow unelectable, leaving her the last turd floating in the bowl.
2. She is getting massive support from demo donors and the media machine in an attempt to spoil Trump as a flank attack to 1.

But hey, free and fair. No meddling here, move along.

What he says now is just pre-election rhetoric. What he might do later is likely to be completely different, depending upon which way the wind blows. My personal opinion, I don't think Trump cares much either for or against 2A.

Just look at what Biden said before the 2020 election. Banning AR's and buying them back from owners. Require universal background checks. Etc. Fortunately, never happened.
Not yet…. If he gets four more years, Brandon might just make good on his promises…. If he can remember them.
:s0140:

One Party is avowedly anti2A.
The other party is not anti2A.

It doesn't mean the "not Anti2a" Party is actually Pro2A.

However.. the fact is that 3 of the "conservative" SCOTUS Justices nominated and confirmed by Congress, were all Trump appointees, and have been instrumental in getting the Bruen 6-3 Decision which has enormous ramifications, if States and inferior Fed Courts follow through (right... :rolleyes: )

Well, if I'm gonna fantasize, my fantasy would be for Trump to switch party affiliations to Democrat just to watch the meltdown. On both sides.
It.
Would.
Be.
Epic.

She is still running for 2 reasons:

1. Hoping Trump will be somehow unelectable, leaving her the last turd floating in the bowl.
2. She is getting massive support from demo donors and the media machine in an attempt to spoil Trump as a flank attack to 1.

But hey, free and fair. No meddling here, move along.
I think statement #1 is what is going on. me personally, I don't think Trump is electable. I will vote for him if he makes it to the end, which I don't think is likely.

Sorry, don't really get where you're going with this.
realistically speaking.. its either Trump, or Biden (or whoever the DNC runs if Biden and Harris "steps down" before the Primaries).

3rd Parties cool and all, but considering how the EC is set up with the majority of the States running closed primaries and doing "winner takes all"; its pretty much set to be either of the two big Parties.

Just trying to figure out what your point is with regard to post # 65
Oh, well, GrayGoose said (and yes, I had to log out to see his post)
"Take the guns first, go through due process later."

And you replied:
"So, vote for the other guy?"

Which struck me as really random because no one has suggested voting for Biden, so I figured I would offer my opinion of what that his point was.

Bonus opinion: If you have to lie to yourself about who someone is in order to vote for them maybe it's time to demand better candidates
And NO! That doesn't mean vote for Biden :rolleyes:

One Party is avowedly anti2A.
The other party is not anti2A.

It doesn't mean the "not Anti2a" Party is actually Pro2A.

However.. the fact is that 3 of the "conservative" SCOTUS Justices nominated and confirmed by Congress, were all Trump appointees, and have been instrumental in getting the Bruen 6-3 Decision which has enormous ramifications, if States and inferior Fed Courts follow through (right... :rolleyes: )
True. I've become much more pragmatic when it comes to politics, pragmatic with a healthy dose of cynicism. I don't personally like Trump, but from a purely practical perspective, all you have to do is look at the Supreme Court, if you're wondering whether Trump or Biden is the better choice at this point in time. Unfortunately those are our only two choices, it appears.

Oh, well, GrayGoose said (and yes, I had to log out to see his post)
"Take the guns first, go through due process later."

And you replied:
"So, vote for the other guy?"

Which struck me as really random because no one has suggested voting for Biden, so I figured I would offer my opinion of what that his point was.

Bonus opinion: If you have to lie to yourself about who someone is in order to vote for them maybe it's time to demand better candidates
And NO! That doesn't mean vote for Biden :rolleyes:
So who's got who on ignore? LOL

Who is lying to themself? I just asked what is the alternative. Who is your pure pro-2A candidate?

ETA: Demand better candidates? Like, "I want to see the manager!" :s0140:

So who's got who on ignore? LOL

Who is lying to themself? I just asked what is the alternative. Who is your pure pro-2A candidate?

ETA: Demand better candidates? Like, "I want to see the manager!"
I have no one on my ignore list ;)

Based on his actual record, anyone that thinks Trump is a strong 2A supporter is either lying to themselves or maybe just grading on a curve. Personal opinion, I don't think there are any strong 2A supporter candidates on the national level

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top