JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting ....Tyr was the Norse God of War...the Anglo-Saxons and Germans knew him as Tiw....
Which eventually became the name of the day ,Tuesday.

Not surprised.
Also if it is true....it still won't stop me from posting pictures and talking about my firearms.

Owning firearms is not a crime...nor should firearm owners be treated like criminals.
Andy

Last Edited:
Article states it'll be used to go after Felons that post pics with or stating ownership of gun(s).

What could go wrong, we all all trust the alphabet groups…

1708439393786.png
Treadmill shrimp are real.

Article states it'll be used to go after Felons that post pics with or stating ownership of gun(s).

What could go wrong, we all all trust the alphabet groups…
As far as the gov is concerned, we all may or may not be felons, or criminals who could be felons. Since a "felon" is someone who is convicted of a felony, I doubt they (FBI or DOJ or ATF, et. al.) are constraining their search efforts to felons only. I am sure they would love to catch a non-felon with an unregistered NFA firearm.

For those that didn't read the entire article there's a good link imbedded near the end maintained by the EFF: https://atlasofsurveillance.org

I subscribe to EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation) communications and donate a little as I'm able as they fight the good fight in an attempt to stem the surveillance state and maintain a free and open internet. Unfortunately at this point it's analogous to putting your finger in the crack in the dam getting ready to break.

I just picked up this one from a guy with a funny accent... goes by the name of Viktor D. Merchant...
ui_F16.JPG
Might put a vertical grip and a light on it...maybe stipple the side-stick.

Edit to add: I probably should have blurred out my face...

Last Edited:
This of course could be used against law abiding citizens, but I'm totally good with individuals that are prohibited from having weapons and stupid enough to post themselves with weapons being held accountable.

What we currently have with regards to alphabet soup Gubberment agencies is Corruption on a massive scale

Zero oversight from the top down Corruption in every Dept.

Just shut a hell up and pay your taxes subjects we do as we please

What we currently have with regards to alphabet soup Gubberment agencies is Corruption on a massive scale

Zero oversight from the top down Corruption in every Dept.

Just shut a hell up and pay your taxes subjects we do as we please
When there's corruption from the top down, it's unlikely anything would be done anyway.

I just re-watched Man in the High Castle, sadly I don't think we are too far away from some of whats portrayed of the American Reich.

This certainly isn't surprising- I'm sure that every comment we make here and on other fora are combed for references to firearms we might own, along with political comments, to be put in a data-base file to ID gun owners, firearms owned, and possible political "radicalism".

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews