JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Happy Trigger Dirt Band will be playing LIVE at the 'After Party'!!!

Happy Trigger Band.jpg

Yes, be sure to check the map in the first post. Bring rain gear and hope we don't need it (30% chance in the AM, 50% around noon and 30% in the PM... Just like any ol day.)

(That pic was taken at Wolf Creek. But that's not where this event will be).

I had a great time! I usually shoot by myself, but it was kinda nice having empty cases bouncing off my hat and shoulders! An my first chance to shoot a .50 BMG was a blast!

So much fun today.

Thanks to @Cogs for getting these clean ups organized.

Thanks to everyone else for turning up and helping clean we cleared 3-4 sites and they looked great when I was finally heading out.

Thanks to those who assisted with bringing food and of coarse the bacon @bolus.

Thanks to @cigars for bringing the trailer.

Thanks to @fzylogic for allowing my wife to shoot his artillery.

Overall another successful day!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Let's all realize the primary force behind these cleanups and why we are able to accomplish deeds like this. @Joe Link . If he had not had the insight, desire and vision for this, we may not be out there in this capacity. He encouraged us to get involved, provided a platform to organize and fully supports our efforts all the way through.

If that's not "Supporting Gun Owners of the Pacific Northwest", I don't know what is!

Thanks, Joe. You've got a great group of members all working together in one spirit toward a very worthy goal! We appreciate these kind of opportunities.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top