JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
Jason told me that they were going to be working along the Wilson river (HWY 6) in the near future cleaning things up. I steelhead fish that area a lot and wish I could fit it in the schedule to help them. Some of the turnouts to the drifts look about as bad as those shooting areas.

Jason told me that they were going to be working along the Wilson river (HWY 6) in the near future cleaning things up. I steelhead fish that area a lot and wish I could fit it in the schedule to help them. Some of the turnouts to the drifts look about as bad as those shooting areas.
Just start a thread with the date and place you want to go and invite someone to join you. I'm sure you'll get a few people to chip in. I'd like to see more of us doing mini cleanups by posting their outing and inviting people to join up, cleanup and shoot/fish/sunbath. (Sunbath? o_O )

I'm in for this. Next time I reach out to Jason I'll pick his brain on it a little more.

We could organize a smalwr clean up easily.

Anyone know the gentlemen with the nice goodies at the far right of the tables. With all the suppressed fun sticks?

I have a bunch of his brass I would like to return to him as promised.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top