JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sooo much fun today! Really enjoyed it. The only part that was not fun was getting lost first thing in the morning. We missed the turn to the pit and kept driving. I didn't print a real detailed map and when I get there, it sure looks different than how it looked on the map. TimberTodd, LoneWolf and I finally figured it out and found it with help from Reno911. So we started a little late. The rest of the day was very cool!

30 volunteers! 22 were NWFA members! The 30 yard dumpster was almost to the rim. We cleaned 3-4 shooting sites and relocated one tweaker camp to just down the road into a dumpster (found a crack pipe, some drug paraphernalia, an overstuffed chair that had a hide-a-bed in it, a mattress and some other items. Wish I could be there to see them come home when they realize they've been moved!).

Thanks, All. It was great!

Cogs
IMG_6983.JPG

IMG_6985.JPG

IMG_6988.JPG

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6992.JPG

IMG_7000.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG
IMG_7004.JPG

IMG_7051.JPG

The after party was great. I would've had the loudest guns there if'n it weren't fer that darn Barrett:D That sorts out the quality ear protection from the cheap ones.

If no one minds I'd like to share some of those photos over on the Liberal Gun Club board. Hopefully we can get more of our members to join in on such worthwhile projects.

Tremendous day indeed! Our impact to the shooting areas was significant. Everyone should have walked away feeling proud for being a part of it. None of it would have been possible though without the dedicated, great leadership. Thanks for a quality event!
Also, my compliments to the cook.

Reno911 sorry about taking out your awesome target...twice. Lol.
I like that 1/2" steel plate. I'll be heading out to Sportsmans Warehouse to pick up those rebar brackets.

IMG_20160521_125609.jpg

I see how to upload photos, how do I upload .mp4 video?
I did a search "How to upload a video" and see it's not available yet. Here's a clip of the conversation I read in the thread...
How should we handle images and video?
DuneHopper said:

Are we allowed now to upload video from our PC's ?

Joe Link said:
Not yet, but we are looking at adding this ability in the future. In the meantime it's best to upload to Vimeo or YouTube, then embed the video in your post.

I did a search "How to upload a video" and see it's not available yet. Here's a clip of the conversation I read in the thread...
How should we handle images and video?
DuneHopper said:

Are we allowed now to upload video from our PC's ?

Joe Link said:
Not yet, but we are looking at adding this ability in the future. In the meantime it's best to upload to Vimeo or YouTube, then embed the video in your post.
Thanks for the info!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads