JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right now I am going to aim for picking up trash. After the last week of sitting on my tail, I am looking forward to the exercise even if it is in slow motion!:)
Good idea, Todd. No worries. We'll get the Sign-in position filled.

The PDF flier is in the mail. You should have it now. Thank you for the extra effort!

I went by there today... someone must be taking care of the spots cause for the first time they were not that bad. The first spot had some bigger trash though, the others had only small debris and it appears they shot down yet another tree in spot 3.
I didn't stop to look close at any since people were using them. They were all taken by 9am...

in short... there is stuff to clean up but maybe be prepared to drive around and look for more. There are other spots people use in the area...

I went by there today... someone must be taking care of the spots cause for the first time they were not that bad. The first spot had some bigger trash though, the others had only small debris and it appears they shot down yet another tree in spot 3.
I didn't stop to look close at any since people were using them. They were all taken by 9am...

in short... there is stuff to clean up but maybe be prepared to drive around and look for more. There are other spots people use in the area...

I went and picked up the bags and sign in sheets from Jason at the ODF office and he gave me a map to a few other spots that need cleaning. Not from shooting, people dumping. Apparently a couch and love seat and the likes. I'll map them all out shortly.

I've put the word out to LGC Oregon. As for myself, if anyone needs a cook I can offer my services. My cooking is better than my shooting.
You got it. Chef Qaolin. I like it! Has a nice ring to it. Thanks. Sure appreciate the extra effort!

Cogs.

Free Raffle prizes offered at this event. Our supporting vendors wish to encourage you to get out and do some good in our public backyard playground. Come to the event and win some prizes!!!

Thank you
Cabela's!

E-Max Electronic Ear & Eye protection and a Ground Pounder Self Healing Target

Cabela's 5-21-16.jpg

More to come soon!

We need some help with food & services. Please post if you can provide any of these?
  • Sign-in Attendant
  • Director of Parking
  • Cook's Assistant (food prep & buffet line)
  • Burgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, & chips (enough for 30 people)
  • Salad(s)
  • Propane coffee pot and coffee
  • Water (drinking bottles and for coffee & tea... Need 2+ cases & 2 gallons)
  • Donuts (NOT SO MANY THIS TIME:)!!!)
  • Snack bars & Cookies
  • Pick-up Trucks! (to transport the trash down to the dumpster)

Supplies & Services provided so far...

• BBQ equipment, stovetop and canopy... @Reno911
  • Cook... @Qaolin
  • 1 case water... @31Kwiredog
  • Paper plates, knapkins, coffee cups and enough coffee for about 3 pots... Cogs
  • Pick-up... short bed but it'll haul a few bags... Cogs
Any extra's are welcome!

We will need trucks with this clean up!

ODF will not be attending this clean up but they will provide the dumpster. Which means no big flat bed trailer and truck like last time to haul trash.

We will need members trucks to assist with transporting the trash down to the dumpster.

Good thing about these sites is they are much close together with a better road leading to and from the dumpster location.
I would be happy to bring my trailer if you'd like. It can take a beating.

IMG_20160510_180415.jpg

Yes. This is open to friends, family & public. Thanks for spreading the word!

I've had one outside response. The President of LGC Oregon will be joining the party, so add one more body.
Qaolin, there's too many companies called LGC! I suspect it's Let's Go Camping Oregon. Or is it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top