4-20 LOL, Tillamook Clean Up NFWC!

Reno

Reactions
UPDATE—————-

Dumpster was placed on North Fork Wolf Creek Rd not at the four corner trail head.

Please go straight to lane 3 or 4 to park.

Meet up at 3 for sign up and safety briefing.

We will get going around 830-9.

Thanks!

Spring is in the air.

Time for some spring cleaning!

North Fork Wolf Creek 4-20-19 8:00AM!

In partnering with Oregon Department of Forestry, Trash No Land is looking to organize a small to medium to large get together up at North Fork Wolf Creek Recreational Shooting Lanes, and possibly the greater McGregor Basin area, hint that’s the area NFWC lanes are!

This will all start at a centralized meeting location, just a few hundred feet west on highway 26 of the North Fork Wolf Creek Road turn.

We will be meeting at the Four County Trail Head, which you can not miss if you know where the right hand turn is to go to the lanes.

ODF is providing a large 40 cubic yard dumpster, which will be placed at the Four Corner Trailhead.

Garbage bags will also be distributed at this location.

Tentatively meetup time is 8:00AM and we will go over some safety briefings etc and then get over to the shooting lanes.

I’ll see about having notification markers placed at the lanes so those early birds that are going to get up there to shoot know what’s up.

Perhaps @Cosimel can go straight to the lanes first as well to get things going?

This is a bring your own gear type clean up. As well as a bring your own lunch. As well as a bring your own ammo!

Things to consider bringing would be: good shoes, good gloves, a hat, water, sunscreen, shovels, rakes, magnets, buckets, tarps, good spirits!

Everyone is welcome!

After the cleanup, the event will officially be over, and those that wish to stay and recreate are more than welcome to do so!

Thanks!

Bryan
Trash No Land

Last edited:
OP
Reno

Reno

Reactions

Mikej

Reactions
Just a few shameless name drops!

@coyoteman5 @ConcernedCitizen @P7id10T @6Corsa6 @wcdubois @LuckySG @Timbertodd @stick655 @Lazyfaire @Mikej @F2CMaDMaXX @Legs @Mike97124 @cigars @Mister Bisley @Elf @SparksFly @drewp

I’m totally forgetting a bunch I know. Feel free to name drop anyone you might think will enjoy a good clean up and shoot out!

It's a possibility Bryan. 'bout time to do some cleaning. I'll know better once we get a little closer.

You know that Beaver Dam pit? That dirty dam beaver pit. It probably needs some work.

OP
Reno

Reno

Reactions
Is the gate still there? Contractor was supposed to take it with him. I think he left the posts though.
Nope the gate and posts are still there.

It may be worth having the gate closed, I usually prefer to let folks join in on the cleanup efforts. Especially since there are folks that go up there often that are not on this site.

Cogs

Reactions
Nope the gate and posts are still there.

It may be worth having the gate closed, I usually prefer to let folks join in on the cleanup efforts. Especially since there are folks that go up there often that are not on this site.
That's cool he left the gate there! Take a long chain and lock. You should plan on getting there at 7 to lock it, then head to the meeting site. But better check to be sure no one is up there 1st!

You'll just have to tell the folks who come to shoot that they can help or wait. Would be good to post a sign on the gate explaining the temporary closure. Perhaps ODF could do a laminated one.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom