JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's one tough trailer! I'm sure we'll have plenty of pick-up beds, but you never know. Reserve that thought and decide when we get closer.

Appreciate the offer!

Cogs
At this point I'm planning on hooking up the trailer. I didn't see it on the list yet so I will hit costco Friday evening and pick up burgers, buns and trash bags.

what is our head count? need to figure out how many pounds of bacon to cook
I'm guessing about the same as last Tillamook cleanup... 20-ish. I see 11 signed up here on NWFA and a couple on the Facebook event. With spouses and friends, it should come in close to 20+.

BACON!!!!!!! YES!!!

I sure wish I/we could make this one. Busy time of the year for a lawn man and Saturdays are some of the most important and I can't put them back. I would really like to see/pick-up the mess in a different place in the Tillamook you know?

Be sure and get some pics and know I'll be with baco...I mean, with you in spirit!

Final list of needs...
  • Burgers with buns, (about 10 more) @cigars posted he'll bring some but we should help out with about half.
  • Salad(s) enough for about 20 people
  • Donuts (perhaps 1 doz more).
  • Snack bars & Cookies
  • Sliced tomatoes & a head of lettuce
Thanks everyone!!!

Cogs

Just changed my status from 'maybe' to 'going'. I had some other things planned, but was able to clear my schedule for the most part. I might be an hour or so late, but I'm assuming there will still be trash to clean up by then, right?

And did I see this is kid friendly? I might bring along my daughter (she is 5 1/2).

And since I'm going to be a little behind the crowd, if someone wants to PM me I can give you my phone number and you can call a little after 9 and let me know if we need anything else. I can stop and pick up any needed items on the way there.

Final list of needs...
  • Burgers with buns, (about 10 more) @cigars posted he'll bring some but we should help out with about half.
  • Salad(s) enough for about 20 people
  • Donuts (perhaps 1 doz more).
  • Snack bars & Cookies
  • Sliced tomatoes & a head of lettuce
Thanks everyone!!!

Cogs
Going shopping tonight. Going to pick up some tins for the grilled foods. I'll pick up some buns too.

And since I'm going to be a little behind the crowd, if someone wants to PM me I can give you my phone number and you can call a little after 9 and let me know if we need anything else. I can stop and pick up any needed items on the way there.
Send me the phone number in a private conversation. I'll send you back mind so if you don't hear from me you can call.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top