JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
We shall storm the field.jpg

great day.

first we had a entire table, two boxes deep with donuts.
we had sunshine
we had bacon hotdogs.
20160402_120516.jpg

We had some great fun shooting
20160402_132836.jpg

We had some non-NWFA people show up who heard about the event from JB firearms. great getting the word out.

oh, and we filled a 20 yard garbage drop box with trash

Thanks to everyone who came and contributed!

Quite possibly the best time ever! Certainly the best people ever!

Just got home. Will post pics this evening.

Thanks everyone!!!

Cogs

The wife and I had a really good time.

Thank you to all that came out and helped clean. We got a ton cleaned up and definitely made a difference.

Also thanks to our sponsors for their donations.

Thanks to those who brought the donuts!

Special thanks to Bolus for bringing bacon. Genius.

I enjoyed meeting everyone and the whole event, it was fun and a great group of folks. I needed to leave when the shooting fun began but enjoyed watching a bit, next time I will stay for the target shooting.
The cleanup made a huge difference in appearance to the locations. I enjoyed hearing what the forest service had to say about upcoming projects and solving the problems, I learned a bit more about how bullet impact superheats the fragments and can slowly start a fire, even hours after you leave. It was great to have the Forest Service out there participating and get the chance to talk and have input with what's going on. I look forward to more events :)

It was a great day. Glad to have had the opportunity to meet all of you. Hopefully next time I will be able to stay and shoot. Bolus is spot on about filling that 20 yd drop box. I snapped a picture on my phone after we unloaded that last trailer. Unfortunately i cannot download it. Mike from the Forest Service took a couple so hopefully one will get forwarded on.

A total of 22 volunteers. Four sites cleaned up! Filled up a 20 yard dumpster! Way too much food! Way too much fun!

You people are awesome!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top