JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick update.

Just off the phone with ODF.

The dumpster got placed on North Fork Wolf Creek Road in the spot it usually gets placed.

We don't really need to meet at the Four Corner Trailhead.

Those that know where they are going please head directly to Lane 3 or Lane 4.

I'll hang out at the trailhead till 8:20 to meet folks that did not read this before heading in to lane 3 or 4.

We will start @ 9:00am or close there of after getting everyone signed up and a brief safety meeting.

Thanks!

Reno

Quick update.

Just off the phone with ODF.

The dumpster got placed on North Fork Wolf Creek Road in the spot it usually gets placed.

We don't really need to meet at the Four Corner Trailhead.

Those that know where they are going please head directly to Lane 3 or Lane 4.

I'll hang out at the trailhead till 8:20 to meet folks that did not read this before heading in to lane 3 or 4.

We will start @ 9:00am or close there of after getting everyone signed up and a brief safety meeting.

Thanks!

Reno
Since I've never been there where is lane 3 and 4?

Good times as always.

Thanks again to those that came today.

It means a lot to myself and Trash No Land to have such willing and gracious volunteers.

@Joe Link when able these folks were at today's clean up and are in need of some green!

@coyoteman5 @nehalemguy @Delasangre4231 @ConcernedCitizen @Cosimel @Timbertodd @Rem700..300 @citizen a @Reno

We picked up roughly 10 cubic yards today and made the NFWC lanes look pretty good.

FAF59A42-C914-4E1D-83B2-ADAB129CE936.jpeg

It was great fun helping out, plus it was great being around others who enjoy the sport/art of shooting and helping to preserve it, not just for ourselves but others also. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it.

Weather was nice and great to see everyone again. Unfortunately somebody already had white paper all over the berm before we left.
Reno-Thank you for letting Tracy shoot the 10-22. Guess that will be the last gun we buy.;):)

I really enjoy the clean ups at the lanes the most, great people and the best group range time afterwards ever !!!! Anytime I can get someone to try some of my 10mm hand loads I'm a happy camper :D I'm so glad I mustered the energy to stop by Pizza Schmiza on the way home, those three slices sustained me the whole day; it took all the strength I had left to reach over and pull another slice from the box, very grueling.

But I'm back among the living today and btw, stealing the photos above and re-posting them to the interwebby social thing-a-mabob.

Got the report done and posted to our other social media outlets. Here's what @Reno sent me and I reworded in my off-the-wall sort of way...

(You may think your efforts don't get much attention, because no one was there to see it and certainly the news media won't report it. So I do my best to post on social media about your efforts and your volunteer spirit. It gets some attention and hopefully, will cause others to think about doing the same. Thanks folks!)

(Not many pictures were taken and those that were are pretty small. Wish we had a group pic! Still, we get the message!)

Earth Day report on the McGregor Basin/Wolf Creek cleanup 4-20-19...

11 volunteers whipped up on the Wolf Creek Rd Shooting lanes and a couple special detail units went further up the Wolf Creek Road for more.

10 Cubic Yards of trash, 7 tires and a weird find of a pile of someone's dirty laundry! You never know what you'll find at a cleanup!

Hat's off to these fine volunteers! A prime example of stewardship in recreational shooting! Thank you all!

Cogs is right, definitely needed more before and after pics. Guess we've gotten spoiled always having someone at the cleanups to handle that. By the time it dawned on me, the lanes were already looking too good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top