JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never seen so many shotgun casings, they must give them away in town.
Carhart, wool shirt, Under Armour, stays nice and warm once soaked fully. If you can't avoid the wet just join it.
Great Day out there.
Glenn

I have never seen so many shotgun casings, they must give them away in town.

This is what I can't believe! Easy to pick up, bright red, green, toss em' in a bucket and take them with you. It's disheartening for me to see what people with the same interests as us do to the shooting areas. Can they really be that dumb to not realize that DOF WILL shut places down?

When I've gone out with just the wife it's daunting! I mean how can I even make a dent? It is so much easier to go with the group. A little bit from everyone and it's DONE! And having a truck to put the rubbish in is fantastic. Meeting people from the board is also a great pleasure. It's win-win for us that's for sure.

Really neat videos, out of curiosity does how does the drone handle rain ? Does it decrease your flight time or make the drone harder to handle ?

With what there was, it wasn't too hard to control. This coming from a person who for the first time flew a drone that far away from themselves. Given that there was very little wind and rain when I was flying it, it was no worse then when I have flown it at home when there was more wind. Plus when I was flying it at home I was flying below 20 feet and most often lower so I was having to deal with the ground effect as well as wind so in those cases I have "crashed" a few times. With it being up over 100ft the drone's own inertial measuring unit (IMU) has an easier time keeping it stable so I don't have to correct it as much.

To everyone who participated in this event... Take a look at the impact you had (and are still having!)! Social media can be like a wild fire. This is the biggest response to a clean up we've seen so far! Lots of likes, loves and comments! Reached a lot of people! We did a lot more good than just clean up a pit on a cold and wet day.

So be proud and know you were part of something good!

upload_2017-3-21_18-3-26.png

No the Larch one was last weekend in WA. Next one, for Trash No Land, is Browns Camp on April 22nd. Again, not an official NWFA event but all are welcome. It's co-sponsored with SOLVE for their Earth Day event. Still, we cleanup n shoot! Good times!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top