JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Yep, $150 a round. Talking about some Gucci ammo!

I think I mentioned in a similar thread that if I had money to burn I would completely buy a couple of these and a revolver to go with it just to see my guest's reaction when I stone-faced answer "werewolves..." when they inquire about it. Plus they'd be handy to have around in the event you run into a lycanthrope during a full moon.

Buy them and then demand a refund stating that they failed to slay a lycanthrope while you were strolling on the English moors one evening during a full moon.

UNDER-jumbo.jpg

How cute! Nice little tin case, too. Would be a fun piece to use in a display, I'd think.
I'm not buying, but I've spent more money on stupider things...

Yep, $150 a round. Talking about some Gucci ammo!
Bro, do you even werewolf?

Look at it this way, is your family worth $150.00? What will you do when/if the werewolves come? Ain't no wooden stake going to help you with THAT one! But it seems like you could save the bucks and get yourself a couple ounces of 99.9% pure and cast your own?

And make a box of them in your preferred caliber for the big savings!

Last Edited:
You need serious heat to melt and cast silver. Like 1700 degrees F
Know any foundry that will let you try it?
When I was a kid my dad was a Nondestructive Testing Engineer worked at an industrial X ray lab . Doing weld Xrays and such. They were throwing out the old X rays , which were very rich in silver nitrate. In the late 70's /early 80's he'd bring that stuff home by the truckload and my brother and I would help him strip the emulsion off and burn off the impurities and slag and burn out the nitrates and we'd cast silver ingots weighing as much as 25 lbs and he'd take it in to the scrap silver guy and sell it. Thats how I bought my first car.. All it takes is a crucible and a rosebud with a propane tank. Hell, you can melt silver in a microwave oven.

Yeah they found out about it at work and fired him.My dad learned how to work with silver from his dad, my Grandpa Roy, who was a real character that among other things used to work for the BLM teaching Indians how to make Indian jewelry. Blown silver beads, turquoise etc. Seen some of his work in museums attributed to tribes...not. Man that guy hated Indians. The family joke is whenever you do something bad Roy is looking up at you from his supervisory perch in Hell giving you the thumbs up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads