JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frau Blucher
AmusedReflectingDogfish-size_restricted.gif

Isn't every mammal/bird in Oregon protected if not specifically designated otherwise? I thought that was the reason shooting a Bigfoot, if one existed, would be illegal. If so, wouldn't werewolves be protected also?

I won a solid silver 308 cartridge at a trap shoot a few years ago. Guess I could melt this down and make a few bullets, think it is 2oz. From watching Twilight I think they travel in groups. Stay away from Forks, WA and we should be safe though.

You need serious heat to melt and cast silver. Like 1700 degrees F
Know any foundry that will let you try it?
Any Jeweler can cast Silver and if you use a lathe to turn the bullet to shape you just need a piece of silver larger then the bullet to start out no melting involved.

I won a solid silver 308 cartridge at a trap shoot a few years ago. Guess I could melt this down and make a few bullets, think it is 2oz. From watching Twilight I think they travel in groups. Stay away from Forks, WA and we should be safe though.
They make them in 45 as well, they are 1 oz. non firing solids and have some providence with them.

silter45.png

I think its good advice for anyone to stay out of Forks proper. As for the woods, only dicey situation I've stumble on is a spike elk being poached. (LSS: didn't find a cop fast enough....)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads