JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of, heard of etc. anyone who has been caught for selling a gun FTF in violation of SB 941?

Having a discussion on FTF laws on another forum and this was brought up.

The OP mentioned he knew a guy whose son spent a year in priz for an illegal FTF sale but he didn't mention what state.

I have never actually seen one, yet. Suspect for one it would not make much "news", so unless active "gun people" actually knew the person? May not get much net press. Also I would have to guess that if someone did get "caught" and charged, they would most likely be offered to plea. Does NOT mean I am suggesting anyone do this. I sure as hell will not but, suspect a lot of these sales still go on. Also suspect many of those doing it do not really try to stay on the down low.

Haven't heard of it, but I also haven't seen those listed in the list of charges for the gangbangers when they're arrested. It's also only a Class-C misdemeanor. Statute of limitations is two years on a Class-C FYI.

I believe FTF sales happen all the time. I further believe they should! Never heard of anyone being prosecuted for it.
Of course, I've never heard of any of the "Chop Zone" occupiers, or those who fire bombed a Seattle police precinct, or the antifa punks who attacked the federal building in portland being prosecuted either. It's not as if we're a nation of laws any more. With that realization, it sickens me every time I have to bend the knee to the unconstitutional edicts of inslee and ferguson.
JMHO

Does anyone know of, heard of etc. anyone who has been caught for selling a gun FTF in violation of SB 941?

Having a discussion on FTF laws on another forum and this was brought up.

The OP mentioned he knew a guy whose son spent a year in priz for an illegal FTF sale but he didn't mention what state.
I have not but fun fact: The person receiving the gun is not in violation of the law. The violation is committed by the person giving the gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top