JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first gun I shot was my Dad's Remington 700 ADL 30-06 when I was 5. Knocked me on my butt. He still has it and I hope I will never have to own. I'd rather have my dad alive!

In 1973 I took the money I earned bucking hay and my Pop took me to a police auction, where I bought a Remington single shot .22 for $22. Owned it for yrs. but like a dodo I sold it. Sure regret it every time I see an older single shot .22. Do plan on picking one up someday!

i have been shooting for a long time but, a few years back my soon to be son in law and a bud went up shooting. shot the .22, shot the .25, shot 9mm, shot the .44 super blackhawk, shot the 8mm mauser, [you can see where this is going cant you], .300wm was next. future son in law says can i shoot that one? o.k. i try to get him set up, tell him to get a hold of the gun, are you holding on tight? this thing is going to recoil hard, yea i have it, ok let her go [guess what happened] yup nasty scope bite. took it like a trooper though. holding bandanna over bleeding scalp wound shooting the, .22, .25, 9mm,was several years before he fired a long gun again. didnt know at the time he had never fired a gun, period. woulda broke him in on the /06.

winchester model 06 of my grandfathers. he showed me how to shoot it and i have been hooked on the firearms bug ever since. the gun is now my dads and i hope some day its mine and then ill pass it on to one of my 3 sons. i bought another one of the same models a few years back just in case dad gives it to one of my brothers. Man i love that old gun!

My first time I was so young I have no clue what model/make of the .22 rifle I shot. All I know it had bird shot in it and my in-law relative had me out shooting the blackbirds that were close to his garden. When my mother got outside she was so mad at him for having a 3 year old out shooting she nearly shot him!

The first gun I fired was an UZI, I think I was around 6-7 years old. I dont really recall the circumstances of how I got the chance to fire it, but I believe the UZI belonged to a Vietnam war buddy of my moms boyfriend.

I am very proud to say that I own the very first gun I ever shot. It is a J.C. Higgins Model 20, 12ga shotgun. J.C. Higgins is the name given the gun by Sears Roebuck. It wa manufactured by Hi-Standard Arms. It is the first gun I ever fired. It is the gun I shot my first duck with.

When my father passed away in 2010, I inherited this gun. It has almost no value on the open market, and yet I will never sell it due to its sentimental value.

8mm mauser when i was about 7 years old,all i remember was a huge bang,lots of muzzle flash and dad making sure i didnt fall over,that was 40 years ago,dad passed this last summer,that gun is in my closet now

Remington 510 Targetmaster single shot 22LR. Dad was in the Navy and his Chief owned it, stock was cut down to fit his kids when they were young. I had shot it several times when we went out and then he gave it to me for Christmas when I was 8. I gave it to my sister when I was in my 20's and it got lost over the years. I wish I still had it.

Aside from my old man's Daisy pump air rifle - the first gun shot was my brother's Ruger P89. I think he still has it. Haven't talked to him in a while. I've owned 3 of them myself, but currently do not own one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top