JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kinda like having things that are a little different than what everybody else has, hence the .270 wsm i got last spring and the .327 federal magnum I got last month. and I wanted them. its all good

I bought a Sig 229 from watching too much NCIS.
Picked up a Colt 6920 just because of the LEO rollmark. Ended up selling it to someone else for the same reason.

Because I was bored and figured it was a good way to spend some time (and apparently money)

Usually the reason is because it's a great price. Maybe I kind of wanted it anyway, or maybe I've had one like it before, but if the price is low enough I'm probably going to buy it.

I did buy a Smith & Wesson 500 5" a few years back. (Brand new and it wasn't cheap) No real reason. It was just the coolest, most bad a$$ revolver I'd ever seen and I just HAD to have it. I never used it for anything serious. Just for plinking, and a lot of it! I had to load my own so I could afford to shoot it as much as I did. Shooting one felt like lighting off real M80's and was legal. It made me giggle every time.:D

That's probably the "dumbest" reason.

Thats probably the "best" reason :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top