JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another vote for Dirty Harry nostalgia as a reason for buying a gun.

M29007.jpg

... I bought a realy cool holster at a gun show... It had to have a gun...

I got a Bianchi shoulder holster and then I needed something to put in it. I bought a S&W mod 27 .357 mag 6" bbl to fit the holster.

And .... I just did it AGAIN!!

I have an old Bianchi owb holster (weird same brand holster) for a Ruger .22lr. I bought a Ruger 22/45 lite. part of the reason was...

It would fit in the holster I already had. That and it was for work and training.

NOTE: You NEVER need a reason to support the 2nd Amendment lol

Respectfully,

ORSECTRAIN
"Be Safe Out There!"

As I said, ORSECTRAIN, "All the reasons offered seemed perfectly rational to me." And that includes yours.

To borrow from you - You NEVER need a reason to support the 2nd Amendment!

What a shame the happenings in Colorado ... and then there is the media response, for the lack of something else to turn into a controversy... Gun ownership in America: News & Videos about Gun ownership in America - CNN iReport ... now they have a "debate". This too will be displaced but the next great controversy, Trial of the Century, natural disaster, whatever. How fickle the American Media!

1)My son likes James Bond. W ppk. Still have it. Q safe. 2)I'm a gun smith. Just so I can take it apart. Looking for a cheep AR. I do not like them. Just what to take it apart and work on it.

It fit in as holster I bought because, I liked the holster...

My better half just looked at me and said ..."Rat Gun!"

I countered and said it was actualy used for it's intended purpose. LONG story... but ok maybe Rat Gun.

Respectfully,

ORSECTRAIN
"Be Safe Out There!"

Lamest reason?
I was afraid Obama would become president. So I bought an AR-15 and an AK-54 plus ammo.
Now I'm afraid he'll be reelected. This year I bought a Kimber and about 4 -5,000 rds of ammo!!

But recently I've been thinking if I bout a keltec 32 I could shoot it!

I've had a Kel-Tec P32 since September of 2006 and love it. I know the manufacturer is, at times, poo-pooed, and the .32 isn't exactly a barn burner, but for a ultra light, ultra thin carry piece for when nothing else will work, dang, it has been nice. I've had zero problems with it over the past decade. Both the stubby 7-round and extended 10-round magazines have worked flawlessly. I like the latter, not just because it has a few more rounds on tap, but because I have big mitts. Do I consider it an ultimate carry piece? No, but as mentioned, in some attire, it just works.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top