JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son Bought a Phoenix .22 (I think a Jennings rehash) and he wanted to get rid of it and even the Pawn shops did not want it. I paid him about half what he paid because I did not trust it. Tried it, hated it and was going to disassemble and toss it, but gave it to a guy at work who wanted to practice his hidden gunsmith talents. I made him swear not to blame me. Gave him a working Commodore 64 just to make me feel better.

I bought a Plastic S&W .380, because I thought it was small and hey it's a S&W. The Warden like it as it is point and shoot, but I have always felt snookered. Still have it.

"Well honey, I'm glad you got what you want, it's very important to me that you are happy. Do you mind if we make a little stop on the way home? I ran out of solvent and need to pick up a bottle."

Most of the time we wind up at the counter with me holding a pistol looking sooooo sad, and her saying "OK, just get it!!"

It has worked more often than not. It's kind of like sportfishing, you gotta know when to reel them in.

I always go shopping with my wife, it pays in the long run.

"Well honey, I'm glad you got what you want, it's very important to me that you are happy. Do you mind if we make a little stop on the way home? I ran out of solvent and need to pick up a bottle."

Most of the time we wind up at the counter with me holding a pistol looking sooooo sad, and her saying "OK, just get it!!"

It has worked more often than not. It's kind of like sportfishing, you gotta know when to reel them in.

I always go shopping with my wife, it pays in the long run.

That's not dumb, that's genius. :)

I bought a Kintek 22 bull pup and payed way to much for it. but when I was youger and had no money I saw one and wanted it then. It was made for one year and then whet out of production. So no regrets but paid way more than I should have.

To compensate for the size of my genitals.. How else would someone go about feeling like a man? To rob banks? For a facebook photo opportunity? So that my friends would finally respect me? To scare my kids! To get a better parking space. Guns can do anything if you have enough bullets.

Because they were there and I had cash money in my pocket and another example was building a rifle my buddy can't buy since he seems to run out and try to out do me every time I buy a gun

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top