JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All my friends know I am into firearms so they save brass for me and sometimes ammo they come across. My buddy’s uncle past away a number of years back and when helping his aunt go through his stuff they came across some partial boxes of ammo and brass. He had sold the guns a long time before he had passed on so my buddy brought the stuff to me. In one of these was a box of federal 375 HH. I had never really looked at the round for anything as it was a bit of over kill in the areas I hunted in.

Well I started to look at the loading data and bullets selection and the next thing I know I had a Ruger Number 1 in .375 HH. A few months later a Winchester Model 70 stainless in .375 HH showed up. I kept these guns for several years then for some reason I sold them off for something new.

The funny part is I still have a half a box of Federal .375 HH in my ammo collection.

Decades ago, Richard Feeney owned a gun shop in Downey, CA. Rat bast*rd. I was in the service in San Diego, saw the ad and drove up there with a buddy. We were so naive, we let that d-bag talk us into buying a 1911 and an AR-15, both forgettable brands, but with "awesome mods" according to the seller. My stainless .45 had a Seecamp double-action conversion (that sucked), and my pal's rifle had a habit of going full auto after heating up a little, even with the trigger released, until it jammed after 8-10 rounds.

We both demanded our money back and eventually had papers served for small claims court. Judge Wapner was still on the air then (see, I told you it was a long time ago), and I got a call asking if I wanted to be on TV up in LA. I declined. We did see that assclown Feeney again in court in Downey, where he and the judge seemed to know each other well. We lost.

Oh well, I told a dealer at the next gunshow how much I hated the pistol, and why, and he still traded me a used Gold Cup in good shape for it.

So now, 30+ years later, I wonder, what was that I traded away? Stainess 1911 with the Seecamp conversion. Anyone?

Decades ago, Richard Feeney owned a gun shop in Downey, CA. Rat bast*rd. I was in the service in San Diego, saw the ad and drove up there with a buddy. We were so naive, we let that d-bag talk us into buying a 1911 and an AR-15, both forgettable brands, but with "awesome mods" according to the seller. My stainless .45 had a Seecamp double-action conversion (that sucked), and my pal's rifle had a habit of going full auto after heating up a little, even with the trigger released, until it jammed after 8-10 rounds.
I'm OLD so I've seen some Karma get dumped on PPL
You ended up with a Gold Cup? I hope you still have it. When A Nudge comes to Shove you will want that integerity in your hand.
The AR? well that might have been the least expensive lesson in human nature you/ your friend ever learned. Other PPL learned sim. lessons with homes and cars,,,got shafted for 100,000,s
Not to say he was not a bad guy,,just that all PPL will screw you given 1/2 a chance.
The way you reacted, through the courts, says volumes, you used your heads instead of your muscles!

We both demanded our money back and eventually had papers served for small claims court. Judge Wapner was still on the air then (see, I told you it was a long time ago), and I got a call asking if I wanted to be on TV up in LA. I declined. We did see that assclown Feeney again in court in Downey, where he and the judge seemed to know each other well. We lost.

Oh well, I told a dealer at the next gunshow how much I hated the pistol, and why, and he still traded me a used Gold Cup in good shape for it.

So now, 30+ years later, I wonder, what was that I traded away? Stainess 1911 with the Seecamp conversion. Anyone?

The lesson; Grasshopper is in your head.
Look to what you have gained!
You lost a piece of metal
you have gained $10000 in wisdom
Wisdom is priceless, it can be used everyday, it will never be dimished

Bought that damn beretta px4 storm cause i thought i saw it in that stupid Tom Cruise movie Minority report.... What was i thinking??!!!!!:(

I bought a Jennings 9mm from a buddy for $50 took it apart and threw the pieces into the river.. that gun was so dangerous I didnt want ANYONE to chance it. Seriously if you chambered a round you could shake it and make it go off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top