JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a rock island 22TCM for the oddity and fireball and bought a steyer m9 for the odd sights.

Both purchases were great! RI TCM is awesome and the steyer m9's awkward sights turned out to work shockingly amazing and the fastest sights to aquire the target and get a round off. Then if you want to shoot for accuracy those sights worked like magic when lined up right but excels in fast acquisition.

Oh, and a replica black powder of Cullen Bohannons on the show "He'll on Wheels" that was on AMC (best period piece ever for the civil war era).. southern revolver called the griswold.

Hemm and Hawwed on a 34MOS.....I thought it strange that it was the same sale price as the 40MOS. Walked into the store after a couple days to get it, but it was too late.
GONE

Wait.... you mean there's a dumb reason for buying a firearm ? ?? According to my wife EVERY firearm I have bought was for a dumb reason...but I digress.....

I bought a Rossi lever action in .357 because I *might* get into cowboy action shooting someday... I already have the other guns I would need... obviously bought for other "dumb" reasons.

Never purchased I fire arm that I regret or for a stupid reason, don't believe there is one.;) dumbest thing I've done is lend a 30-30 lever action to a friend for hunting season and never got it back. o_O

I've had a Kel-Tec P32 since September of 2006 and love it. I know the manufacturer is, at times, poo-pooed, and the .32 isn't exactly a barn burner, but for a ultra light, ultra thin carry piece for when nothing else will work, dang, it has been nice. I've had zero problems with it over the past decade. Both the stubby 7-round and extended 10-round magazines have worked flawlessly. I like the latter, not just because it has a few more rounds on tap, but because I have big mitts. Do I consider it an ultimate carry piece? No, but as mentioned, in some attire, it just works.
Underwood now makes a <broken link removed> " round in 32 ACP

I've had a Kel-Tec P32 since September of 2006 and love it. I know the manufacturer is, at times, poo-pooed, and the .32 isn't exactly a barn burner, but for a ultra light, ultra thin carry piece for when nothing else will work, dang, it has been nice. I've had zero problems with it over the past decade. Both the stubby 7-round and extended 10-round magazines have worked flawlessly. I like the latter, not just because it has a few more rounds on tap, but because I have big mitts. Do I consider it an ultimate carry piece? No, but as mentioned, in some attire, it just works.
Not trying to hijack, but I just looked at Keltec's P32 and under accessories for it, they offer a one round extension for the 7 shot magazine that might have more "Pinky purchase" for $15.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top