JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy resurrected thread, Batman! To date, I have bought four guns due to their appearance in various forms of media:
1. A Glock 19, because of The Man From Nowhere.
2. A Glock 17, because of Mad Max Fury Road.
3. A SKS, also Mad Max.
4. A wood stocked Mossberg 500, because of Last of Us.

Stainless or nickel ODI Viking .45ACP with Seecamp DA conversion.

It made me look like Sonny Crockett (to tipsy San Diego girls in the 1980's).

That turned into a series of trade-ups for better pieces. Finally got rid of that POS pistol too.

I convinced my cousin to buy an ar15 by telling him to picture himself on the beach, realizing how much confidence he is lacking because he doesn't have a long black rifle. We were at a gun shop at that moment and on that same day he became a first time gun owner.

I sprained my back the other week. Next day I had a hard time getting around with my regular carry pistol
So I went out and bought a lil pocket gun
Few days later my back was was fine and now I find myself carrying both.

I had one box of 7.62X39 so I had to buy an SKS to shoot it with.

Did the same thing after getting half a pallet! of 357sig Ammo from a shop that closed... now have several firearms that use that round.

After testing ballistics of that round it become my carry round with mags full of Speer gold dots... now love the round... similar happened with 10mm that I bought a dan Wesson for lol.

Did it three times.

First time... dat tec9 tho. Obviously I needed one...because...compton.

Second time...because its almost a 50.

Third time....because it was a 50.

Well today I did a double bad! First I got a Charter Arms 45 ACP Pitbull Revolver because I have some 45 ACP ammo that I have had problems with in a variety of automatics. I own a bunch of this crappy ammo and I am going to shoot it, but in this revolver. Then for the second bad I had purchased a Bear Creek lower receiver to make a pistol when I suddenly realized that it might be lonely as the only Bear Creek I owned so I got a twin and a complete Bear Creek side charging upper with 16" SS barrel. Oh well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top