JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very well said. Broke the meter again at, presently, 109%. Most joyful result. Lets keep it rolling. :D

Incredible, huh? Only this time I 'fixed' the meter to reflect the actual percentage rather than an error message :D

I'm going to keep updating it right up until the giveaway at the end of the month :)

Just gifted a Bronze to a long-time member without any banners. I went looking for someone who had been here a while and didn't have a banner.
As always, thanks for the website Joe!!

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!

Just gifted a Bronze to a long-time member without any banners. I went looking for someone who had been here a while and didn't have a banner.

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!

Thank you! Gifting upgrades is super cool :D

Didn't want to enter without making a contribution.
Now can I request that some of the surplus funds go to putting the new search feature somewhere more accessible than page three of my Watched Threads?? :p:p

As long as you've got that badge under your name please don't hesitate to throw your name in the hat!

As for your request, message me specifics ;)

@Lilhigbee, most joyful. Thank you for blessing a friend and helping this site. :)

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!
Lol, you're the man! I was looking for a public place to thank you and found it.. thank you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top