JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did not read more than the into as it would just make me angry.🤬
BUT, I suspect this may not be the "final" verdict so to speak.Those who decided they are willing to say no to punishment? They are hoping this will just go away. If it does? In time it will be all but forgotten. This may not just go away though. If a LOT of angry people who vote stay angry? The people who decided to not punish this chief will probably throw him under the bus in a heartbeat to keep their own jobs.

An old line from a movie comes to mind. "A man has to know his limitations". I have all my life carried at work. many a job this was not allowed. I did not care. I never felt the need to show anyone at work, I was able to not drop it on the floor, and if I ever needed it I would be fine with finding another job later. MANY fellow gun owners have been over the top angry when I have said this. To me? I do not care. I just tell them you do you, I will do me. For those who are not confident they could use a gun and NOT use it at the wrong time? Great, do not carry. For those who are? Great carry.

Somewhere over there is a Judge who's got his bubblegum together.
The article said:
But Gomez said the judge overseeing her probation told her she did not face new legal problems and that her bravery would be rewarded with a shortened probation.

Double post deleted.

Issues with the forum and my computer.

SLOW loading forum and going offline (ISP) several times here at home.

Cate

Last Edited:
Tell me your officers are directly responsible for some of the students dying without saying "We are directly responsible for some of the students dying"

The city of Uvalde can go first :mad:

2 days after this happened and it started to become easy to see it was bad, I said this will keep some lawyers busy for a decade at least. Sadly the people who will have to pay are the tax payers, NOT those responsible. 🤬

TexasHoleGetsDeeper.jpeg

Anyone want to bet that the reason the records would be "highly embarrassing" and
  • Releasing the records could cause "emotional/mental distress" and poses a "substantial threat of physical harm ... for certain employees or city officials," the letter states
is that the officers can be heard saying things that might be maybe a just a tad bit racist?

What Were Police Thinking? News About the Uvalde School Shooting Just Keeps Getting Worse and Worse.

Still looking at the Command, rather than the duty officers who were following orders.

" .... The officers, armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield, were in the hallway near the classroom at 11:52 a.m.—58 minutes before they breached the locked classroom, and 19 minutes after the gunman entered the school. At 12:03 p.m. a second officer with a ballistic shield arrived, followed by a third a few minutes later.

"Investigators believe this is significant because it indicates they had more than enough firepower and protection to enter the classroom before they did," wrote Plohetski. "Officers were growing impatient far sooner: 'If there's kids in there we need to go in there,' one said on body camera video."

2 different threads at Insta-

Uvalde and all the rest: on reading press coverage carefully – ever so carefully.

It seems like a small town trying to keep their dirt private is more important than the event where kids children slaughtered. The murderer and the weird circumstances that allowed him to commit these acts have been lost in the cover ups.

I've completely accepted the local LEO agencies aren't up to anything beyond writing tickets and tackling parents. The shooter had no license and apparently can't drive. Who assisted the 17 yo pay for, assemble and act out his plan?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top