JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

"Which option would you choose given this scenario? I would argue that sometimes you have to take the shot regardless of the backstop. If these officers would have missed, they may have hit a couple kids on the playground. That would be absolutely horrible, but would be a far better result than the massacre that occurred.

"But again, these officers will not be disciplined for allowing a murderer to get into an elementary school. They would be fired and sued if they had missed and shot kids on a playground. These are the rules society has set for officers. There's no expectation that they do anything. They get punished if they screw up. They aren't given the training to be truly competent with their weapons. It's easy to see why they made the choices they did.
"

"I wonder if these officers wished they had practiced more or taken a carbine class on their own dime to build their skill set? Probably not, because in police work, failing to act is always preferable to acting and experiencing an unfavorable outcome."

Timeline
hows-I-Daily-Mail-Online-www.dailymail.co_.uk_news.png

They're damned if they take the shot, and damned if they don't.

Mind you, that's entirely different than not even going inside to shoot the shiithead.

I bet the officers wife was a capable shot. Being armed with more than a phone might have made a big difference.
Unfortunately many, not all, but far too many teachers fail to hear the message of protecting children. They are too anti gun. Protecting your children is loving your children.

Children are only scared of guns if you teach them to be. Children are born with common sense. Adults around them remove that bit by bit. The children in this school used a lot of good sense from the boy in the bathroom to the girl calling 911 and masking her appearance.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top