JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You no why it is no good there, because Oregon is a POS that recognizes zero state permits so other states say "Screw you then we won't accept yours".
Well, you're probably right, but several states still do recognize our OR CHL. I think Nevada -- who recently doinked us -- stated something to the effect that they didn't feel our training requirements were adequate. Though NV still recognizes AZ and I can tell you, having been through both, they are virtually identical. Though when I did my AZ, there was a shooting proficiency requirement which I think has recently been dropped.

Well, you're probably right, but several states still do recognize our OR CHL. I think Nevada -- who recently doinked us -- stated something to the effect that they didn't feel our training requirements were adequate. Though NV still recognizes AZ and I can tell you, having been through both, they are virtually identical. Though when I did my AZ, there was a shooting proficiency requirement which I think has recently been dropped.
I've had two ccw's from AZ, as you mentioned the older test did require shooting at & hitting a target placed 5 yards away, while the new ccw requires no shooting at all

BTW I saw people who didn't even own/ever shoot a handgun before hit the target & pass using the instructor's S&W 38 special on the older test

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top