JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What are you? a Dem. What your saying is let them have a gun and they have to hurt or Kill somebody and then take it away> There are none so blind as those who will not see. Sorry this is BULL

@dojiijii

"Detractors of these decisions have suggested (based in part on the "all men are created equal" phrase of the Declaration of Independence) that to the founders, all human beings are self-evidently people, and to reduce or limit that definition is dehumanizing."

Morons dehumanize themselves. They don't need any help, and they are not "our equals". We either fight against the ferals, or we condemn our grandchildren to life with that freakshow.

At this point, we have no idea who or what has infiltrated our country. We're committing cultural suicide.

View: https://x.com/bubblebathgirl/status/1770450044484723094?s=61

View: https://x.com/amymek/status/1770004750295310816?s=61

View: https://x.com/sadenss/status/1769747433754399218?s=61

Last Edited:
So far.. what state is covered presently in this ruling?
not even a state, just an individual
the judge didn't say he could legally carry in Chicago, she just dropped the Federal charges

Conclusion
The noncitizen possession statute, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(5), violates the Second Amendment as
applied to Carbajal-Flores. Thus, the Court grants Carbajal-Flores' motion to dismiss [83]

They are already murdering people so let them have guns so it is easier for them to murder more? Citizens of the United States better gun up we are going to need them :(

I'm not sure how far reaching this particular order is. The text basically says that "as it applies" to the plaintiff (the illegal) and due to the fact that he has no prior weapons charges and the non violent offense he was arrested for... the charge was dismissed. (Ignoring the fact that he committed a felony by being in the US illegally from the get go...)

It does set a precedent that could be used in similar cases but also stated that their ruling has no affect on any existing state or federal laws.

Does that mean it's a one off specific only for him? Does it immediately make it legal for all illegals to own firearms anywhere within the courts jurisdiction?

How did he come into possession if he is not legally able to purchase a firearm? Smuggled it illegally over the border?

I dunno.

not even a state, just an individual
the judge didn't say he could legally carry in Chicago, she just dropped the Federal charges

Conclusion
The noncitizen possession statute, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(5), violates the Second Amendment as
applied to Carbajal-Flores. Thus, the Court grants Carbajal-Flores' motion to dismiss [83]
Thank you for the follow-up....

Assuming the Constitution, among other things, limits government power on people—citizens and lawful immigrants—it'd be odd to permit government to violate those limits on anyone in the country before the government is even unaware of their immigration status. If government actors had that loophole they could ignore warrants, break up protests, seize property, quarter soldiers ( silly example) in someone's abode and later say "whoops, we thought s/he was an illegal immigrant."

Constitutional rights apply to the jurisdiction of the United States and the people in the jurisdiction, where the constitution says "citizen" it means "citizen" and where it says "people" or "persons" it means all people even people who shouldn't be here.

The 2nd Amendment says people. Interesting that no one has brought this up in connection with ATF background checks.

An "as applied" ruling isn't precedent because it is the courts ruling as to the specific facts of one case. Apparently this guy's only crime that we are aware of is he might be guilty of a non-violent misdemeanor, entering the us in violation of 8 USC s. 1325, and there are no facts presented to show he would be disqualified from firearms ownership for other valid reasons. It unlikely to be appealed on the 2nd Amendment basis, and would probably be moot if an undocumented immigrant has the attention of LE because they're likely to be deported anyway. That said, I wouldn't be surprised of this getting challenge on a bigger scale.

Last Edited:
Another way to look at this ruling is them "softballing" and opening the door toward allowing illegals voting rights. It's no secret that is the ultimate goal.

If they are to be allowed "some" rights and privilege's afforded to legal U.S. citizens... broadening the definition of "we the people" (AKA: Lawful citizens of the United States) to "all people"... then it's an easy play to argue that they should be allowed ALL rights. No matter their allegiance or citizenship of a foreign nation.
There's nothing in the constitution that says foreigners can't vote. Congress could pass a bill to allow non citizens a vote tomorrow if they wanted. Not that I am advocating for this. It would be national suicide.

It's just the reality of the situation. Right now the only reason foreign invaders can't vote is because of an easily voidable law. The only way to fix this is with a an amendment but Congress is too far gone.

@dojiijii

"Detractors of these decisions have suggested (based in part on the "all men are created equal" phrase of the Declaration of Independence) that to the founders, all human beings are self-evidently people, and to reduce or limit that definition is dehumanizing."

Morons dehumanize themselves. They don't need any help, and they are not "our equals". We either fight against the ferals, or we condemn our grandchildren to life with that freakshow.

At this point, we have no idea who or what has infiltrated our country. We're committing cultural suicide.

View: https://x.com/amymek/status/1770004750295310816?s=61

View: https://x.com/sadenss/status/1769747433754399218?s=61
OK. But.

The Drinking Fresh Cow Urine part...

What are you? a Dem. What your saying is let them have a gun and they have to hurt or Kill somebody and then take it away> There are none so blind as those who will not see. Sorry this is BULL
Found the Red Flag Law supporter. We should probably take away your guns, too, as I'm afraid you might hurt somebody. We shouldn't have to wait until you have proven yourself to be a danger either,

Its Howard. Don't be Alarmed.
1710992976260.png
Oh ok, makes sense

@dojiijii

When I use to live in Vegas around 2004, there was a school teacher that I often spoke to. He did mention "some" of the newer generation atleast the early grade schools are kind of different in a way that they just live day by day and will forcefully take anything when they want to. Its something like they are entitled to..
When I was a Freshman in college, I have to work my tail off with 2 part time jobs so I could pay for my own tuition, gas up my shi**y car, my own meal, studio rental. I hardly have time to hang around unless we go to atleast 2 classes. It was very tough but it happen and the payback is worth it.
It is quite selfish for any parent not to share how life really is and teach their children to be involve and become a builder. That is what this country stands for and separates from other.

There's nothing in the constitution that says foreigners can't vote. Congress could pass a bill to allow non citizens a vote tomorrow if they wanted. Not that I am advocating for this. It would be national suicide.

It's just the reality of the situation. Right now the only reason foreign invaders can't vote is because of an easily voidable law. The only way to fix this is with a an amendment but Congress is too far gone.
Not expressly but one has to be a "citizen" of a state to vote, and it identifies natural born citizens, which assumes birth in a state and it refers to naturalized citizens. Congress has power to make rules to naturalize citizens and so far immigration reform is impossible so it seems unlikely they'd just declare all who've entered illegally as naturalized citizens who can vote. FWIW if you're worried about states changing citizenship status on their own remember in PORTLAND'S last local election we voted pretty solidly against letting non-citizens vote in local elections.

A court does not have the power to change naturalization rules.

When I was a Freshman in college, I have to work my tail off with 2 part time jobs so I could pay for my own tuition, gas up my shi**y car, my own meal, studio rental. I hardly have time to hang around unless we go to atleast 2 classes. It was very tough but it happen and the payback is worth it.
Appreciate you Man!

I worked my way thru college attending both Junior College and University simultaneously (which by rules wasn't allowed) while living in a 17 foot travel trailer. My 20 year old car caught on FIRE on the way to Final Exams one time cuz the fuel lines were made of rubber and eventually dried out and cracked, spraying fuel all over the engine compartment. Re-Wired those with Bell wire from the local hardware store. Could not afford a Parking Permit at University so I parked 6 blocks away from campus and lugged my books every day. Only thing I could afford at the University Cafeteria was French Fries, so my lunch was French Fries and a small coffee. But No Student Loans. No help from family.

Kids today are spoiled.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews