JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Is the information used empirical? It smacks of an extreme definition. Also how can one( not necessarily the author) introduce research relative to what? Is there a coefficient for "relative to the native-born and documented"? No documents mean unrecorded and that shouldn't happen seeing as how the immigrant is afforded resources not available to the native citizens
They have committed the illegal act of gaining entrance to the United States by a means other than an established border crossing. Transportation, housing, healthcare, groceries are things I have to pay for. Bodenomics is making the price of commodities increase to the detriment of the middle/lower income citizens. Ain't but one thing to say...MAGA baby MAGA!
Well... the whole "illegals commit less crimes per capita than citizens" is BS to begin with. They take the same approach as many blue bastions that decriminalize crimes, make fewer arrests and prosecute fewer criminals.... then claim "crime rates are down city wide". Pure BS.

With illegals, studies have shown that they tend to remain within close knit communities, most crimes that "are" reported are against members within their own communities and victims are over 20 times less likely to actually report crimes... even violent crimes... to authorities. Likely due to mistrust (likely fostered and engrained in them in their native countries) and fear of putting themselves on LE's radar. They are, after all, in the U.S. illegally. Another factor is likely a fear of retribution within their own community.

It makes it real easy to claim lower crime rates... on the books... when a high percentage of those targeted fail to report the crimes... doesn't it! :s0155:

Well... the whole "illegals commit less crimes per capita than citizens" is BS to begin with. They take the same approach as many blue bastions that decriminalize crimes, make fewer arrests and prosecute fewer criminals.... then claim "crime rates are down city wide". Pure BS.

With illegals, studies have shown that they tend to remain within close knit communities, most crimes that "are" reported are against members within their own communities and victims are over 20 times less likely to actually report crimes... even violent crimes... to authorities. Likely due to mistrust (likely fostered and engrained in them in their native countries) and fear of putting themselves on LE's radar. They are, after all, in the U.S. illegally. Another factor is likely a fear of retribution within their own community.

It makes it real easy to claim lower crime rates... on the books... when a high percentage of those targeted fail to report the crimes... doesn't it! :s0155:
You and I must have been taught mathematics not "fuzzy math". Self-serving numbers. There should be accountability not stroking of the need to feel superior in today's reporting agencies. I can't an educated perspective on the attempts to manipulate the findings however outright lying is not unheard of.

You and I must have been taught mathematics not "fuzzy math". Self-serving numbers. There should be accountability not stroking of the need to feel superior in today's reporting agencies. I can't an educated perspective on the attempts to manipulate the findings however outright lying is not unheard of.
I "cast" an educated bla bla bla. Dadburn spellchecer

fack paying taxes too, no point
No pay tax man, no constitutional protections. Search and seizure speedy trial, habeas corpus, Miranda. State-provided lawyer, drivers license, and otherwise life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If a person doesn't like those and more protections the border is open. Get Out! It be harder to leave then it will entering. Thanks to Joe the Schmoe.

No pay tax man, no constitutional protections. Search and seizure speedy trial, habeas corpus, Miranda. State-provided lawyer, drivers license, and otherwise life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If a person doesn't like those and more protections the border is open. Get Out! It be harder to leave then it will entering. Thanks to Joe the Schmoe.
why leave ? I am just an illegal at that point pay me, give me a hotel room, cell phone, food stamps, and I can legally carry and own guns if I want , no point in paying taxes anymore .

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads