JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the slight up in popularity and confidence Taurus had after pulling themselves out of the grave for so many years, goes right down the drain.

Is there anything out, a Link on more detailed explanation of exact malfunction ?? . Post of factory Memo of the detail on part & explanation of the Mal . on the dropping and primer strike ??
Is it the overall total design of internal strike mechanism ? . or just one single parts failure ?
Is it mainly one Gen. . or all Gen. years of the models produced ?
Is it Involving mainly, the Double-action Only trigger group . Or the Double-action/ Single TG ? . Or Both ?

i always thought taurus made ok wheel guns but would NOT trust my life with one of their semi autos. i guess, its better than having nothing. yeah. that could be debated.

You get what you pay for.

The Taurus 85 series of J-frame clones are OK, I have had good luck with them, but I have had to send several other Taurii back to the factory for repairs. I will never buy another Taurus again, I am no longer in a position where saving a few $ on a gun is a deal breaker for me. If I cant afford a premium quality gun (Ruger, S&W, Glock etc.) to fill a particular niche then I will either wait until I can or do without it.

In all honesty I've put allot of rounds thru my old .44 mag. If it was going to break it would have by now. But like I said its an old one!

The newer semi autos, good grief they break allot!

More then likely when you have a live round in it.
-
I really think this one I got is stable and I just keep it the way it is and not send it for any Recall return BS . It always shoots/function with fmj ball 100% several years and it good house gun, and small size like my G26 also .

I carry & own nicer quality pistols . But I do also familiarize myself with and own a couple of Cheap Trash shooter pistols, ( Taurus and a Keltec ) . so dropping it on the floor a over & over to see if it Mal's was no crying matter .
Taurus is hit & miss for getting good one and this one has been a good shooter, but even so, this Millin.pro PT45 is not worth worrying about Recall with Hassling of the postage & hideous customer service wait for it's return .

-
I really think this one I got is stable and I just keep it the way it is and not send it for any Recall return BS . It always shoots/function with fmj ball 100% several years and it good house gun, and small size like my G26 also .

I carry & own nicer quality pistols . But I do also familiarize myself with and own a couple of Cheap Trash shooter pistols, ( Taurus and a Keltec ) . so dropping it on the floor a over & over to see if it Mal's was no crying matter .
Taurus is hit & miss for getting good one and this one has been a good shooter, but even so, this Millin.pro PT45 is not worth worrying about Recall with Hassling of the postage & hideous customer service wait for it's return .

I'm going to send mine in for the recall. If for no better reason than slightly increasing the now suddenly even lower resale value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top