JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"putting someone infront of the firing line makes people safer" – James Yeager

WHAT THE FUCC

And old PT Barnum said something about,, "there's one born every minute" too. Idiots actually pay this tool to teach them stupid.

e9686e03badba7f539827182864d255a_zpsbgv75ac4.jpg

I'm just glad I don't (and never have) own a Taurus. My cousin has a 44 mag that he sent back with timing issues. About a year later he got it back with the same timing issues they were supposed to have fixed. They're Quality Control sucks:eek:, they're Customer Service sucks :eek: and so do the idiots they claim are gunsmiths o_O.

I'm just glad I don't (and never have) own a Taurus. My cousin has a 44 mag that he sent back with timing issues. About a year later he got it back with the same timing issues they were supposed to have fixed. They're Quality Control sucks:eek:, they're Customer Service sucks :eek: and so do the idiots they claim are gunsmiths o_O.
No need to go all raging bull. lol

I have had a few Taurus'. 1 357 was actually a great little shooter,but I traded it off
The rest of them just weren't that nice in any aspect.Trigger,fit finish,anything.
If offered in trade I will tell the owner it ain't worth much to me,maybe sell it and bring me cash?

I guess the guns aren't drop-safe.

."Price says no amount of gun knowledge could have saved her from what happened in 2009.

Her concealed carry holster fell to the floor as she was undressing, then her Taurus pistol went off with a bullet going through her groin, through her stomach, and into her liver.".

This irks me a bit. Am I the only one who just expects firearms to go off when they get dropped. So much so that I make special effort to avoid... Dropping my bubbleguming loaded handgun...

I get this isn't "supposed" to happen, ive never had it happen. But that's a stretch to making the point that "no amount of gun knowledge could have prevented this"

I disagree. Not being complacent and remembering you have a death dealer attached to you, taking it off safely and THEN undressing would have worked.

They didn't train that bubblegum because they probably thought they didn't need to.

I have two of these. They both run flawlessly but I've never seriously drop tested them. Took one of them out of a car safe today. This may be the excuse I need to buy that CZ 75BD. Or B. Or maybe both just to be sure. :)

On another note, can someone tell me that the heck this is :s0156:? Looks like somebody from Harry Potter strangling a robot. And don't say "It's a smiley" or "S0156". :p

This irks me a bit. Am I the only one who just expects firearms to go off when they get dropped. So much so that I make special effort to avoid... Dropping my bubbleguming loaded handgun...

I get this isn't "supposed" to happen, ive never had it happen. But that's a stretch to making the point that "no amount of gun knowledge could have prevented this"

I disagree. Not being complacent and remembering you have a death dealer attached to you, taking it off safely and THEN undressing would have worked.

They didn't train that bubblegum because they probably thought they didn't need to.
I hear you. I dropped a couple things in my life. Generally it's my jaw though.

I have two of these. They both run flawlessly but I've never seriously drop tested them. Took one of them out of a car safe today. This may be the excuse I need to buy that CZ 75BD. Or B. Or maybe both just to be sure. :)

On another note, can someone tell me that the heck this is :s0156:? Looks like somebody from Harry Potter strangling a robot. And don't say "It's a smiley" or "S0156". :p
Don Quixote switched to an electric fan.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3867539.shtml?cat=500#.VbzBmZjn_ML

This week it happened, 966,000 guns all across the country recalled.

"It is a vindication for us that we were right, that these guns were defective," Wheeles said.

It's a vindication for Price, she said, because even after she got her settlement she continued her fight to prevent anyone else from going through what she went through.

"Finally the day has arrived for me that I can tell people number one all these 9 guns are going to be recalled because they've been hurting people for the last 5 years," Price said.

Taurus pistols subject to the defects include the PT-111 Millennium; PT-132 Millennium; PT-138 Millennium; PT-140 Millennium; PT-145 Millennium; PT-745 Millennium; PT-609; PT-640; and PT-24/7.
Thanks for posting. What puzzles me is that they didn't catch that during testing. Maybe they didn't test?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top