JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got mixed feelings. Glad to see the corrupt Pierre and two cohorts maybe get some punishment. On the other hand, AG Jame's motivations are purely political. Pierre just made it super-easy for her. Considering how they're treating Trump, this will not be the end of her attacks on the NRA. She is rabidly anti-NRA. As Hans Solo would say, "I've got a bad feeling about this."

She is rabidly anti-NRA.
Agreed. How are you voting on the proposed NRA By-law changes? I haven't studied all of them, but some seem to be intended to dilute the Exec VP's power and return it to the Board of Directors. Creation of a Chief Compliance Officer that reports directly to Board seems to be a step in the right direction.

Agreed. How are you voting on the proposed NRA By-law changes? I haven't studied all of them, but some seem to be intended to dilute the Exec VP's power and return it to the Board of Directors. Creation of a Chief Compliance Officer that reports directly to Board seems to be a step in the right direction.
I haven't been looking at inner workings much. Might be something to do this weekend.

$5.4 million is probably just the tip...

...of the iceberg. Get your mind out of the gutter!

1000002374.jpg

Ditto mixed feelings. LaPierre, finally, being shown the door without the NRA going away, which is a good thing. But it came from a rabidly anti-RKBA source, not from within the organization or even the pro-2A camp. That says something and it ain't good.

Ditto mixed feelings. LaPierre, finally, being shown the door without the NRA going away, which is a good thing. But it came from a rabidly anti-RKBA source, not from within the organization or even the pro-2A camp. That says something and it ain't good.
Agreed!

WLP should have been sacked by the board/membership LONG AGO, but wasn't, which shows just how corrupted they were, and why WE the PEOPLE got the Screw! SO, my only question now is: What happens to the NRA now, now that WLP is gone,, will they actually dig themselves out of the deep hole they dug for themselves, OR, will it be business as usual, continue giving us the Screw!
As for me, NOT ONE SINGLE CENT will be given until they can prove they have changed, and are doing what they were always supposed to be doing!
Further more, I DEMAND they shift gears with their legal arm to joining 2nd fights right from the start become the bane of the left they used to be, sharpen the teeth the left fears, and actually show the phuck up in states that are fighting the good fight, often with ZERO help from the NRA or anyone else!

She may be shooting herself and her 'movement' in the foot. Imagine what might happen if ol' PeeAir and company gets replaced with truly competent people.
I know. That's being ridiculously optimistic, but hey, a guy can dream.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

She may be shooting herself and her 'movement' in the foot. Imagine what might happen if ol' PeeAir and company gets replaced with truly competent people.
I seem to remember from an article posted in a previous thread on the lawsuit that a state victory would involve state control of the NRA's assets. But no mention of this in the article cited above.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top