JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) We lived in the immediate area during the Greater Los Angeles County Inter-ethnic May Festival of 1992. I remember seeing the assault on Reginald Denny in real time. I decided that I would never stop for a mob of drooling savages.
2) At age 70 and having survived 2 concussions and a fatal heart attack (no, that's not an error. I was 0 BPM and 0 respiration for 8-10 min.) just about any physical assault is likely to result in great bodily harm or death. Therefore I will do whatever I have to in order to avoid/neutralize the threat.
3) I avoid such "demonstrations" as much as possible, but if I get trapped I will not be dragged out and assaulted . The "surrounders" have just failed Victim Selection 101.
4) My favorite vehicle is a 2003 F-250 V-10 4WD. It is capable of going over a mound of BLM compost if necessary. It knocked 2 deer off of the road with no damage, so it would probably be adequate for dealing with a mob of copraphagous cretins. If I got caught in the Sonata I would still proceed, just with less panache.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top