JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) We lived in the immediate area during the Greater Los Angeles County Inter-ethnic May Festival of 1992. I remember seeing the assault on Reginald Denny in real time. I decided that I would never stop for a mob of drooling savages.
2) At age 70 and having survived 2 concussions and a fatal heart attack (no, that's not an error. I was 0 BPM and 0 respiration for 8-10 min.) just about any physical assault is likely to result in great bodily harm or death. Therefore I will do whatever I have to in order to avoid/neutralize the threat.
3) I avoid such "demonstrations" as much as possible, but if I get trapped I will not be dragged out and assaulted . The "surrounders" have just failed Victim Selection 101.
4) My favorite vehicle is a 2003 F-250 V-10 4WD. It is capable of going over a mound of BLM compost if necessary. It knocked 2 deer off of the road with no damage, so it would probably be adequate for dealing with a mob of copraphagous cretins. If I got caught in the Sonata I would still proceed, just with less panache.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top