JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you were preplanning, you'd have that Hillary bumper sticker on a long time before you were swarmed. BTW, how is it that no one grabbed a bunch of Trump stickers to plaster directly over all of the Hillary and Obama bumper stickers so that the protestors would have something to focus on?

I actually have a handful of Not My President bumper sticker for that occasion. They were left overs on an anti-bush Era site
Cheap after Obama won

Needs spikes on the front axle. Just for that cool intimidating look.

Like the ones from the movie Ben Hur

bEN hUR.jpg

Big difference in bikers vs liberal protestors imo but yea if your in danger you have a 2 ton+ option to get you out of it;).
If I remember right these were not Harley-Davidson type bikers. They were Japanese crotch rocket type bikers. Much more like militant bicyclists than Hells Angels.

If I remember right these were not Harley-Davidson type bikers. They were Japanese crotch rocket type bikers. Much more like militant bicyclists than Hells Angels.

Sport bike riders are typically your adrinaline junkies and having been one I can say there is a huge comeradery between them that goes beyond when you start grouping them together.

It turns into the bro club and the testosterone starts to take over.

You have to be half crazy to even ride one daily, but in a group of Harley's or crotch rockets both will take on a hive/mob mentality. Sort of like if you mess with one of us then you have all of us too deal with.

Donor cycles. One of the reasons paramedics will always have jobs. Did you know it is possible to break every bone in the human body when you hit the back of a stationary semi trailer at 120 mph ??

The familys usually cannot view the bodies since they are virtually unrecognizable after that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top