JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But you'll never REALLY know…..

Seinfeld Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

You knew I would take the bait. So for your Crocticle viewing pleasure may I present you with a link. 🤣

Oh, the stuff they come up with. :s0140:
You know? With all the styles and colors everyone should to have a set of those?

1671933090753.png

It's a subconscious extension of their virtue signaling. "I'm saving the planet!"

Years ago, when the Prius was first introduced, I made an ad slogan after my BIL bought one (and let everyone know that he had bought one).

"The New Toyota Prius. 30% less smog from the car. 100% more smug from the owner."

-E-
Know the difference between a Prius and a porcupine?
Prick's on the outside of the porcupine.

Joe

My favorite solution for tailgaters when I worked at Timberline and Summit was to let my vehicle casually drift toward the center line where all the pea rock and sand collected.

-E-
Don't forget about washer fluid when middle age bald guy has his top down on his shiny red (of course) corvette.

In my case, it's simply about physical security. Whether on a city street or at a trail head in the woods. A couple of decades ago, I decided that an NRA sticker had the potential for inviting a break-in. So I left them off. It's a personal decision. One thing I noticed, an NRA sticker and a USMC veteran sticker look a lot alike at a glance. Maybe half the people who see them don't know the difference anyway.

If you like stickers, one or two seem okay. Whatever the cause. Lots of stickers are the sign of a fanatic. When you see a crackpot with lots of stickers on the back, the cause gets hurt and is overriden by the shrill display. Just my opinion.

My dad never liked stickers of any kind on his cars. He respected the original design of the vehicle too much to clutter it up with anything like a sticker.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top