JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In all honesty man, I really hope you get your firearm back and the rest of us can learn from this. I'll be keeping my eyes out for this dude. Hopefully he gets busted soon. Best of luck to you all and watch your 6.....

Glad everyone is okay and I hope you get everything back! Did the gun scare you or that seriously ugly mug? I will talk to my dad who is a lawyer to see if he can help you out. Best of luck.
Haha I've been around firearms my whole life but have never had a gun used on me like this situation before.. I just thought best to act calm because as much as I hate thieves and I'll miss that PSL it wasn't worth my life..

First off I'm glad you are ok! I'm sorry you had to experience something that crappy though.

Secondly Definitely the same guy, if you look at the replies on his most recent post two of the replies are someone he sells to is dope sick and begging that he show up with their fix. Beyond that he has "the look" of someone who uses both substances pretty heavily.

I sadly had a lot of experience with folks like this back in Colorado Springs, Co. It was a big military town that was also right on one of the more active drug distribution corridors. Put two and two together and a lot of my close friends came back from the sandbox with more problems than they could manage and got into Heroin and Meth.

To put it plainly PTSD and a dope addiction will make people turn into monsters and sometimes never get right. I hope you get your rifle back and if the guy is an actual vet I hope he gets some help (if he's a thieving junkie AND pretending to be a vet well, f him until Ragnarök)

I'm so glad that you are safe and so sorry for you that you are going through such a trouble. It seems like the guy is a vet that went to drug addiction too much. What a poor soul, but still should be punished accordingly for what he has done. I hope you find your rifle back with no damage to it as soon as possible.

My worry would be the police charging me with intent to sell a gun without a background check.
Or worse. To a felon.

When you don't meet at an FFL and then you get robed from a guy ''Looking to buy''? Your on shaky ground. o_O

Glad your OK for now.
Good luck.

could have been outside an ffl. I usually let the buyer look at what I'm selling before going in the store and having him wave it around inside. probably won't do that anymore though

No need to get into a pissing match here bro. I was just simply curious. Why would you tell everybody you got info on a public forum then get all sneeky? Then get all pissy pants with the op and make sure he's keepin it private ON AN OPEN PUBLIC FORUM??? NOT in PM but in front of everybody???
Its not a pissing match Dude ( referring to picture) you were diggin in my business, the point of posting so was people knew he was getting help. You keep making it sound like I am breaking some rule is why I and not pleased with your responses. You basically were calling me out for telling the group I was helping him and as I said thats my business . the group has moderators and admins and rules I broke none, I told everyone I was sending him info because even you asked why it was not public. No reason to stir stuff up, maybe you felt left out who knows but the point was helping the guy out not answering your questions over and over on how you feel about me. Really appreciate it if you would help this guy and stay on topic rather then asking over and over for clarification when none was needed as everyone but yourself got the point from my first post on of why I did what I did.

My worry would be the police charging me with intent to sell a gun without a background check. Or worse. To a felon.
Yea - I would be concerned he (when caught - hopefully soon) might fabricate a story and sing out about how 'he was meeting up to buy the gun without an FFL transfer' in an attempt to 'muddy up the waters' - Lets hope he isn't smart enough to think this far ahead. I doubt it would matter though considering he already committed armed robbery and has no proof to back up a story about a non - FFL sale.

Last Edited:
My experience in the Army taught me the Army will take anyone with an IQ over 90 that can barely pass a piss test .

Random off-topic post: I just read that the Coast Guard requirements for enlistment are now a 45 AFQT. :eek: It used to be only the top percentile on the Naval Battery when I enlisted in 1974. This is disappointing for my Alma Mater.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top