JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like about $3000 tops..
Hate to say this Kid,but that ain't exactly "balla" status.
Maybe it was your Obama check?
And who still takes pictures in a mirror like that?
You're either going down in a firefight with police,picking the wrong guy to rob again,dying of an overdose,or getting used as a fifi for a very long time.
Any way you look at it,you are now prey.
Punk bubblegum.
HE SAID FI-FI..ANOTHER REASON TO NOT SHARE SOCKS

Seems like a lot of risk for an $800 gun. Leaving a trail like that its surprising he hasn't been nabbed yet but my experience tells me if the authorities have to put a little effort into it they don't really bother.

is this him?
https://www.facebook.com/derek.rousseu

If so his last post makes him pretty punchable (well, already is, just more so)
Also says he was in the army and there are pics of him shooting. So assume he knows what he is doing with a firearm and let the authorities deal with him.

Loser addict and his loser addict friends. He wrote that he misses Calif burritos, tacos, and In n Out. Well he won't be seeing them anytime soon since it won't take much time to catch him.

is this him?
https://www.facebook.com/derek.rousseu

If so his last post makes him pretty punchable (well, already is, just more so)
Also says he was in the army and there are pics of him shooting. So assume he knows what he is doing with a firearm and let the authorities deal with him.

Ive seen this guy before cant recall where it was.... but sure looks familiar. I think he was in a FB gun selling group before FB close them.
But I have seen that FB page before, perhaps hehe was trying to rip people off in these and when closed moved to AL

Seems like a lot of risk for an $800 gun. Leaving a trail like that its surprising he hasn't been nabbed yet but my experience tells me if the authorities have to put a little effort into it they don't really bother.
I know it's not the lose of the rifle that makes me as upset, it's seeing pukes like this not locked up for there criminal ways of life that they think they can inflict on others and not get caught..

Oh , he'll get caught eventually but the question is whether he'll be alive at the end of the transaction and whether you'll get your gun back. Its probably been fenced already.

Terrylloyd , PM me I may have something to help narrow his location,
I think I've got his Dad's phone number and address in CA..

edit, pm sent
and edit again to add if OP wants to share this, I don't care.. I got it easily and as a bumpkin from the net but don't know what it would accomplish

Last Edited:
Hey this is a message to all my friends on here that live in Portland area Oregon. please be on the lookout for a red Oldsmobile Alero the one that is in this picture my car was stolen tonight around the Lloyd center area the license plate number is the license plate number is 347 ASG if you see this vehicle weather in motion or parts please contact me immediately at 831 431-9569 if you can't get ahold of me you can also contact the Portland police department by calling 9-1-1 thank you for anybody who helps

Sorry man, (not really but just putting it out there) if you've got dudes info why not make it public? Obviously it already is. Why not save "US" the same hassle this poor guy just went through? Believe you me, shooting some dude or getting shot is LAST on my priority list....any info for us would certainly help....

Here is a phone number from Etrains post..Idecided NOT to try calling it,as I dont want to be part of any investigation..But here it is again
831 431-9569

I have my CCl but I was not carrying at the time sadly, should have planned for the worst and hoped for the best.

Man I can't even tell you how many things ran through my head while reading this thread! What would I do? How would I handle it? I always carry and a lot of that would depend on the circumstances but still makes you think. :confused:

Here is a phone number from Etrains post..Idecided NOT to try calling it,as I dont want to be part of any investigation..But here it is again
831 431-9569
mailbox is full
lol
and always dial "*69" first if you don't want your number to show.. for whatever reason

Blaming the site is asinine. There is as risk advertising anything anywhere that requires a meetup. I have had two excellent deals from Armslist. We all take risks everyday - isn't this why some of us CC?

Simple solution - don't use the site.

+1

Absolutely carry when meeting up for firearms deals no matter where they are at. Had some great transactions along the way from Armslist. One today even, but protect yourself at all times.

Glad the OP is alright as bubblegum like this could get ugly...

Man I can't even tell you how many things ran through my head while reading this thread! What would I do? How would I handle it? I always carry and a lot of that would depend on the circumstances but still makes you think. :confused:
I hope if nothing else that from my mistakes and misfortune people can learn what the can from it. I run all the circumstances through my head.

Terrylloyd, if you would keep the information I sent in the PM private ( not on the site for public viewing) as it is not public info it would be appreciated :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top