JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This situation is disturbing, however thank you very much for posting it up. Will make some slight changes in how we do transactions with folks, particularly ones we've never meet before.

Notably, inspection to take place inside the FFL, which normally happens. There have been a few where we have meet elsewhere simply out of convenience, then gone to the FFL, and a few where inspection has taken place out side of the FFL. No more.

Transacting thru here does seem that much better, from a security standpoint, due to feedback and such, so that is nice. However we have dealt with folks with minimal posts/feedback, figuring they have to start out somewhere.

...also a point to remember, even if you are armed (we allways are), only the do bad will know if & when they will do bad. Drawing on some one who is pointing a weapon on you...can be "challenging":(...be aware.

Ive always carried at every transaction well I do everywhere anyways, and I have two three places that are full view of cameras for meeting about firearms.
I read on here a few years ago where a guy arrived at a sale early to see he was being setup by several people, and left and called the cops.

Ive always carried at every transaction well I do everywhere anyways, and I have two three places that are full view of cameras for meeting about firearms.
I read on here a few years ago where a guy arrived at a sale early to see he was being setup by several people, and left and called the cops.

I remember reading that same story here.

Hate to say this but I'd bet our little fly-bait got a hard-on for this gun playing call of duty or something and knew his peers/sales base would too.

did he email you or phone to set up the meet?

that would sure be good info if you shared an email... That way if he contacts one of us (I at least have a few ads up) we know not to go... Or even let LEO know and they can show up instead.

did he email you or phone to set up the meet?

that would sure be good info if you shared an email... That way if he contacts one of us (I at least have a few ads up) we know not to go... Or even let LEO know and they can show up instead.
He originally contacted me on my ad on armslist for this PSL through his email and then he gave me his cell phone number to text and set up a time to take a look at it.. His number is 8314319569

Blaming the site is asinine. There is as risk advertising anything anywhere that requires a meetup. I have had two excellent deals from Armslist. We all take risks everyday - isn't this why some of us CC?

Simple solution - don't use the site.

Makes sense to meet up at a gun shop where if purchased the transfer can be made. More public, as it were. If the interested buyer has cold feet with that...then don't meet him/her.

Brutus Out

Armslist is the absolute worst bunch of trolls and scammers I've ever seen. Had a no show yesterday at Tropics but that's better than what the OP got.

WHY? What's to hide? Friends with guy but don't wanna be outed ??? If that's the case, why not hit him up em up pm directly??? Like I said before, I trust you guy's but I dont....and thus proves why....

It's an online forum, would you share everything about yourself here? I certainly don't. If there is some information someone here wants to keep off the public forum, why would that be a problem? Or do you only trust folks that lay out everything about themselves on a public forum? Fact is, whatever the information happens to be, he shared it with the guy that most needs to know, seems like a decent thing to do. As for the rest of us, we know who the guy is, have 2 phone numbers for him, know what he looks like - seems plenty of info as it is to avoid dealing with this guy.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is reading all this.[/
WHY? What's to hide? Friends with guy but don't wanna be outed ??? If that's the case, why not hit him up em up pm directly??? Like I said before, I trust you guy's but I dont....and thus proves why....

Because the information I provided is not found by the public access, the OP knowns the info I provided was detailed and I'll have to leave it at that. Anyone connected in LE etc can look up the same type information. But its not open public records.
( Edit , by the way LOLOL do I know the guy?, not hardly wow that was the go too ? ROFL ) :s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112:. Nope don't know the guy !!)

Sooooo you had to hit the dude up on an open forum???? I'm confused.....if I had to hit some dude up I wouldn't do it openly, just sayn....that's what pms are for....no one woulda ever known and we wouldn't be here....

You ok ? I did contact the guy via a PM. I even said that to the OP to contact me Via PM.
Your post to me are not making any sense, first you ask why I don't reveal what I have then ask why I didn't tell him in a PM?
ROFL your a funny guy. I answered your questions would like to see the help for this guy stay on topic, how I discussed my info with OP is my thing. But lets keep this helping him as he is the one needs the help. My choices are not up for debate but thanks for your time.

Last Edited:
Glad everyone is okay and I hope you get everything back! Did the gun scare you or that seriously ugly mug? I will talk to my dad who is a lawyer to see if he can help you out. Best of luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top