JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes you are correct that is the guy... Thank you for finding this!

Oh man, what a tool.
12046710_1177007935649712_1692615447986554711_n.jpg

Damn, glad to hear it worked out well for you and you weren't hurt in some way. I hope this living piece of fecal matter ends up in prison for a long, long time. Chances are though, if he keeps up with what he's doing, he's going to pull that gun on the wrong person and find himself taking a permanent dirt nap.

Thanks for sharing the info - it's a good reminder to all of us that this can happen any time you're meeting with someone you don't know. Pick a public place, with people around, and bring a friend if you can. As for me, since SB941, anytime I've met with someone, it's always been at an FFL, inside. Even if they want to look before buying, it happens inside the FFL. I would guess just that if you insisted on meeting that way, someone like this would back out rather than meet in such a place.

What a piece of excrement. The material on his FB page manages to make him look like an even bigger dirtbag. I hope he's popped and put away for a very long time.

Anyway, glad you weren't hurt, @Terrylloyd. Here's hoping they can recover your rifle.

Looks like about $3000 tops..
Hate to say this Kid,but that ain't exactly "balla" status.
Maybe it was your Obama check?
And who still takes pictures in a mirror like that?
You're either going down in a firefight with police,picking the wrong guy to rob again,dying of an overdose,or getting used as a fifi for a very long time.
Any way you look at it,you are now prey.
Punk bubblegum.

Hmmm, I looked at the FB page - are we certain it's the same guy?

Lists his employer as the US Army and schooling as Valley Christian School.

The post on the front of his page says:

Derek Rousseu
June 20, 2016 ·
So mad. I'm so tired of ungrateful people that take everything for granted . Like they literly expect everything to be handed to them for free and always want more, nothing's is ever enough. Especially when everyday I go out of my way and try and out extra effort to do things above and beyond average normal things people are expected to do. Like wtf.

And another from him from June 2016:

I feel absolutely hopeless right now. I've literally been hurt and betrayed by every person I've ever trusted and cared about, after this happening idk if I can handle anything else. I'm at a straight breaking point. All my hard work, time and effort means nothing now. No matter what I do no matter how hard I work,I guess I'll never be aloud happiness.

Sounds like he was going through some bad stuff a year or so ago and decided to turn to crime?? What the heck is so bad to push people into that lifestyle??

Some other posts:

Beyond done getting f****d over by people and mistreated. You will regret mistaking my kindness as weakness.

And check this out - October 2015, his car was stolen:

Hey this is a message to all my friends on here that live in Portland area Oregon. please be on the lookout for a red Oldsmobile Alero the one that is in this picture my car was stolen tonight around the Lloyd center area the license plate number is the license plate number is 347 ASG if you see this vehicle weather in motion or parts please contact me immediately at 831 431-9569 if you can't get ahold of me you can also contact the Portland police department by calling 9-1-1 thank you for anybody who helps

Nothing excuses what he's done, that's for sure, but I find myself wondering, what went wrong? Just looking over his FB posts over a couple of years, seems he was a happy, normal guy at one point, then everything went to sh!t.

Derek Rousseu
June 20, 2016 ·
So mad. I'm so tired of ungrateful people that take everything for granted . Like they literly expect everything to be handed to them for free and always want more, nothing's is ever enough. Especially when everyday I go out of my way and try and out extra effort to do things above and beyond average normal things people are expected to do. Like wtf.

I feel absolutely hopeless right now. I've literally been hurt and betrayed by every person I've ever trusted and cared about, after this happening idk if I can handle anything else. I'm at a straight breaking point. All my hard work, time and effort means nothing now. No matter what I do no matter how hard I work,I guess I'll never be aloud happiness.

Sounds like he was going through some bad stuff a year or so ago and decided to turn to crime?? What the heck is so bad to push people into that lifestyle??

Some other posts:

Beyond done getting f****d over by people and mistreated. You will regret mistaking my kindness as weakness.

Hey this is a message to all my friends on here that live in Portland area Oregon. please be on the lookout for a red Oldsmobile Alero the one that is in this picture my car was stolen tonight around the Lloyd center area the license plate number is the license plate number is 347 ASG if you see this vehicle weather in motion or parts please contact me immediately at 831 431-9569 if you can't get ahold of me you can also contact the Portland police department by calling 9-1-1 thank you for anybody who helps

Nothing excuses what he's done, that's for sure, but I find myself wondering, what went wrong? Just looking over his FB posts over a couple of years, seems he was a happy, normal guy at one point, then everything went to sh!t.

Again, has all the hallmarks of somebody who got in to meth or opioids.

Brutus Out

That i

Derek Rousseu
June 20, 2016 ·

Some other posts:

He had the look of a drug addict, and yes that is the same guy.. I also wonder what happened in his life to make him change so drastically.. You'd think with a good Christian upbringing the guy would look towards a life of crime.

That i

He had the look of a drug addict, and yes that is the same guy.. I also wonder what happened in his life to make him change so drastically.. You'd think with a good Christian upbringing the guy would look towards a life of crime.
It is amazing what people will stoop too when they are dependent on drugs. My wife works at an addiction center / rehab facility. The stories can be quite shocking and sad

This is what I found online!

View attachment 355503

Wow! This is a bad guy!!! I'm very glad that you're okay!
Thanks for the heads up, next time I go to do a firearms transaction I'll be carrying a .45 and bring an armed backup. I do tend to only buy firearms from people on this site, but we could have a bad apple here too. I'd like to think not, but wishful thinking does not prevent getting punctured! :mad:

JUST SAY IT...
ARMSLIST
PLACE YOUR BETS...
I THINK ITS TIME FOR "US" BOYCOTT AND SMOTHER THAT SITE
WAY TOO MANY RISKS FOR NOT ENOUGH REWARDS.
I AM READY IF THAT IS WHERE THREAT CAME FROM...
Blaming the site is asinine. There is as risk advertising anything anywhere that requires a meetup. I have had two excellent deals from Armslist. We all take risks everyday - isn't this why some of us CC?
WAY TOO MANY RISKS FOR NOT ENOUGH REWARDS.
Simple solution - don't use the site.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top