JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I came across this article and this guy's website. I still believe we should plan to be without traditional medical care after an event. Hospitals will be overwhelmed after a major earthquake, and they may have insufficient staff since those people may be taking care of their own families.

Skin Lacerations: How to Treat a Cut, Scrape, Gash, Stab Wound

Peter

Good posting, I highly recommend anyone who has not served in the Army or Marines, take a good advanced first aid course and take refresher course.

Now if you took Air Force, Navy or Coast Guard training and believe it was sufficient ok, I just do not know how advanced their training was in basic, i was not trying to put them down.

As a former Soldier and Airman (air force was after army no basic with them was necessary) I have ut most respect who anyone who has served!!!!! OK???

I had very good combat first aid training in the Army and know from my brother the Marines was excellent as well and still take yearly cpr and aed courses and trying to get a very advanced first aid course but time has not been on my side on that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top