JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought another Hakim on Gunbroker for really cheap. It arrives in the mail on Thursday.

So i wonder what else i can get with this C&R...:p

OOOH! LOOK! An SKS! I really want one of those...:D

It's really pretty easy. I filled out the application, paid my $30 and waited for the mail.

Since you can buy online, you'll make your money back with the first transfer fee you won't have to pay (for C&R guns; transfers still apply for all others). You also won't have to pay the $10 Oregon background check because you have an ATF license.

The details to getting a C&R were found here:

http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/howtogetyourcurionrelicffl03/index.asp

This site is a "bible" for milsurp owners. Lots of articles about everything the milsurp owner wants to know.

My beautiful AR-10 in use. (not me shooting)

2691068243_d1075788bf_o.jpg

I guess I will edit this and add some more while I am at it.

Kimber stainless II and DW Razorback

011.jpg

013.jpg

CZ75b and 97b

016-1.jpg

Taurus .44 Raging Bull, and .357 Tracker

019.jpg

I'll play. Anyone want to come over and try kicking a door in??? Remember the Charlie Daniels song about a country boy surviving, well some of us country boys like to look after our neighbors also.

fullsafe.jpg

Thats a great set-up for plinking and squirrel hunting, but what are you gonna do when the zombies come? you need some ammo, a few more mags, and some kind of AR type gun....

:eek::D

All thats worth more than my...well, everything together probly.
Nice collection. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads