JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You probably going to want a pair of these .LOL HEHEHE HILARIOUS HA HAHA LOL oldguydaisydukes.jpeg

Lol in July in the tri city's .
@AndyinEverson you won't want to take your leather pants HEHEE
Actually, the Nile Valley in July is nowhere near as stifling as the Dry-Sh1tties are. It's easily another 1,500 feet in elevation above the Tri, the Little Naches River runs right through the campground (snowmelt fed, so it's way c-o-o-o-o-old well into the summer), and it's all forested, so lots of shade.

I used to show up for NVD every year as part of my mountain rescue unit's public outreach, and there was a guy there every year with quite the collection of muzzleloaders and black powder arms. He stayed in an old Civil War replica canvas tent near the river every year. I shot several of his guns every year, and did surprisingly well, given the delay between trigger squeeze and powder ignition...

Last Edited:
1000 pardons for skewing the thread, but does anyone know the name of the restaurant in Naches that serves the giant hamburgers?
They used to have a road side stand back in the 70's (just little, like a newspaper stand or a concession booth you might find at a fair), but I understand they were so popular, they actually made enough money to build a proper sit-down restaurant.
….many happy memories of bird hunting and eating those giant burgers.
I remember it was a family run establishment.

1000 pardons for skewing the thread, but does anyone know the name of the restaurant in Naches that serves the giant hamburgers?
The only restaurant in Naches now that I know of as a "classic burger joint" is a Burger Ranch. There's The Walkabout, but it's more of a restaurant/sports bar/pool hall. Might you be thinking of Miner's on South 1st Street on the border between Yakima and Union Gap? They serve burgers of massive proportions, family-owned forever, have been in the same location for decades, and have quite the reputation across the East Side of Washington...

The only restaurant in Naches now that I know of as a "classic burger joint" is a Burger Ranch. There's The Walkabout, but it's more of a restaurant/sports bar/pool hall. Might you be thinking of Miner's on South 1st Street on the border between Yakima and Union Gap? They serve burgers of massive proportions and have quite the reputation across the East Side of Washington...
I think it's Miners been years since I been there

If I remember correctly there is a McDonald's across the street and down a little bit lol because that's why I was there
Then that would be Miner's on S 1st Street in Union Gap. There's a "retro" MickeyD's across the street and down a ways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top