JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just your standard PSA 7.5" AR pistol with some FDE furniture. I even found some FDE ammo from Hornady ;)

DSC_2921 (2).JPG

Last Edited:
Went back to wood, and just used the stock as a sling swivel since the sling plate that came with the stock set was next to useless.

I need to find more Chinese 5 round mags and get spare followers to convert them to 10 round mags.

IMG_3429.JPG

I borrowed my friends YHM can to see how she would run before purchasing my own and I am very impressed! Awesome combo!

This is a PTR 32P, 8.5 inch barrel that has been SBR'd and it uses AK47 magazines and shoots 7.62x39!

vJSP8mr.jpg

The Cougar came in Friday and I picked it up Saturday morning, but I only had time to give it a quick fondle. :cool:
Yesterday was my fiance's birthday and I threw her a party/barbecue with me as host/cook so today was the first day I had a chance to check it out.

I had to wipe the entire pistol down with Hoppe's because it was covered in some kind of semi-sticky greasy coating. Maybe a preservative or something, but it's nasty shiz. No biggy though, it cleaned up nicely and the slide actually turned out to be blued not coated.

The machining is excellent. I don't see a machine mark, at least nowhere obvious. The rotating barrel is quirky but I like the theory of it and take down remains straightforward.

Anyway I plan on running a mag through it later today here at the house just to see how it runs until I can get a few hours freed up to go up the road where we shoot.

Oh yeah, I changed out the factory black plastic grips for some English Walnut kittycat grips. It seems to me like this pistol just needs wood grips.
(But then I'm old. ;))

DSCN0512.JPG DSCN0511.JPG

Last Edited:
New guns nowadays don't have cosmoline on em, really only surplus ones will these days. Even the Russkies didn't use them when shipping stuff to us, not shortly before the sanctions anyways.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top