JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first post and I just want to say, Hi! to all y'all in the great northwest!

Being a picture form, my contribution is a pic of my early SiG P556-SBR that has a bunch of upgrades, most noticeable is the 556Xi lower with the adapter for the MPX collapsible stock, with the fire controll out of an early 556 DMR and topped with a Trijicon 4x NSN ACOG, under it is the MPI rail with the intergal Swiss style diopter and correct sight on the front ... on the end of the barrel it has a QD flash-hider for my YHM Ti30 suppressor; collapsed it measures 24"

D87_A35_B5-2_A7_A-40_A0-85_A3-_C26_E0_BC564_A1.jpg

Last Edited:
Yippee Ki Yay, Hans... :)

Omega OM9-FS MP5 pistol clone with SB Tactical pistol brace.
I'm a big fan of the Omega clones ... I've got an SD and K, I bought the barreled receivers as all they are missing is the fire-control and mags ... I had extras of both so I saved a few bucks
Both run great in semi and FA (I have a registered sear) the only thing is I had to mark my mags for sub-sonic and regular ammo as the SD wont function correctly with subsonic ammo due to the design ... the K with subsonic ammo is almost as quiet as the SD.
Omega_MP5_SD-_N.jpg
MP5_K2.jpg

I don't often show off my P229, but I had her out of the safe for a little loving - she was on my side for most of my LE career. Like most here I have dozens of guns to choose from, but if the SHTF and I could only take one, this would be the one I grab.

24159221-DF3D-4E93-B72F-A33D596D7A4E.jpeg 1F227A5A-E32F-491D-9CD1-7DFA02511BE9.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't often show off my P229, but I had her out of the safe for a little loving - she was on my side for most of my LE career. Like most here I have dozens of guns to choose from, but if the SHTF and I could only take one, this would be the one I grab.

View attachment 460779 View attachment 460780
I carried Sgs (P226, P220) for decades, but they never grew on me. Your example in "three-tone" is spectacular.

Very fond of Savage 93 in 22WMR. The Boyd's AT-one stock does help with my long arms (pun detected but not intended:) )
The angular lines make it look like the stealth bomber of rimfires. I like it. Have a Mossberg 800CVT in .22-250 that would look really nice in such a stock.

OK, so here in order is a 6" Python that was given to me by a retired Sgt. from my former department. During a discussion about guns about 15 years ago, I mentioned that I had always wanted a Python. He disappeared into his bedroom and returned carrying this example. As I was examining it, he said "Happy birthday!" - which it was not. Talk about generosity!

Next up is a Dan Wesson 15-2VH6 unfired. Back in FFL days, my partner and I sold a lot of Wessons. I had a chance meeting with Dan Wesson himself in 1978 at the factory when he showed up on a Saturday morning to pick up the mail. We talked for probably an hour or two and he handed me a prototype 44 frame. He also had a Sig P210 in his desk drawer. Sadly, he died a couple of months later, but I still have the proto-prepper book by Robert DePugh (Blueprint for Victory) that he mailed to me.

Next is a Bulgarian High Power clone by Arcus. Nicely made, it is getting a conversion to .41 Action Express. Did I mention that I have a soft spot for orphans?

IMG_2479.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2492.JPG

Last Edited:
Well, I don't normally post photos, as none of my firearms can compare to some of the beauties that have been posted so far, but I will make an exception for one of my latest projects. It's not nearly as fancy as others in this thread, but it sure is fun!

I present to you my 12.5" pistol in 6.5 Grendel:
IMG_20180521_143209.jpg

This thing is ridiculously light, and should still be capable of hunting out to 300-400 yards, and target shooting out to 800+ yards. Now if only I could find a place to shoot that far...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top