JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda started the new one still in progress but got everything except a lower 18 inch 223 Wyled barrel I haven't decided if I'm going to do the hand guard FDE YET. I got two of these little ten round mag's just because lol.and i havent decide on a scope yetView attachment 458196 View attachment 458197 View attachment 458198 View attachment 458199
Keep it black and just go with FDE rail covers... 2AB89E0C-4CB5-476E-A7E8-D149DCDBF0CF.jpeg

lol this isn't some safe queen just because it says Noveske. Why can't a LMT/Noveske get down and dirty? And nice rifle would be this unfired Milled MAK 90. View attachment 458230
I don't believe in safe queens, all guns are meant to be taken out and shot.
They are tools. I take care of all my tools from my $.99 harbor freight pick set, to my $3000 Noveske barreled SPR.
Took a few pick of my new build, similar to your "Beater" today. All Colt upper with KAC and Surefire... needs an ACOG, and I need a P&W A FH, but with this Sig brace it's really comfortable so I'm in no hurry now.
D8A50FC4-008A-4D37-858B-EA4E5B929DC5.jpeg

I don't believe in safe queens, all guns are meant to be taken out and shot.
They are tools. I take care of all my tools from my $.99 harbor freight pick set, to my $3000 Noveske barreled SPR.
Took a few pick of my new build, similar to your "Beater" today. All Colt upper with KAC and Surefire... needs an ACOG, and I need a P&W A FH, but with this Sig brace it's really comfortable so I'm in no hurry now.
View attachment 458236

Looks good! But be careful! Dont scratch that rifle on the tree :s0064:

Not a problem! I'm glad it went to a good home
It did... the guy is lovingly restoring a GM Hydramatic. He even had a demilled GM magwell welded to a EPL and has collected all The other parts era correct GM parts... that upper was the last piece he needed. It's going to be part of a very rare repro... if he can get all that nasty alumahyde off of it:D

It did... the guy is lovingly restoring a GM Hydramatic. He even had a demilled GM magwell welded to a EPL and has collected all The other parts era correct GM parts... that upper was the last piece he needed. It's going to be part of a very rare repro... if he can get all that nasty alumahyde off of it:D
No kidding it was caked on!

Old school. A couple of 6" S&W Model 28 "Highway Patrolman" revolvers. Paid $123 for one and the grossly inflated price of $135 for the other. One of the few things worth preserving from the 70s.

IMG_2687.JPG IMG_2688.JPG

27A96C99-B015-418A-A49C-3462ED6CB67F.jpeg
No problemo. I've got a Snap-on torque wrench, a mill to do the Geisselle gas block
Pinning , vise blocks , a GA reaction rod , aeroshell 33ms , a couple of big bubblegum tool boxes and a "few" builds under my belt. Not like it's a Tomahawk missile or something.

My idea of building an AR is puting the lower and upper receivers together... :) I can, however, fully dissassemble and put this back together... :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top