JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
very far from a sniper, the stock was cut off because the barrel is to wide... custom bolt handle work has been done and an old machine gun barrel was welded on and ported on the end, this thing weighs 14 pounds...no sights or scope mount of any kind, just a fun heavy shooter
Thanks for the specifics. That is an unusual piece, but I was referring to the colour. Pea Green? ewww...

IMG_3388.JPG My new project, erathr3 receiver set

rifles.jpg

Not a very good picture, but my 1903 Sprinfield my Mossberg Patriot 270Win my Hi Point 40S&W and my Taurus PT 24/7 45ACP It is all I have at home right now. My Savage AXIS XP 30-06 is at my uncles keeping my future M1 Garand and M1Carbine company until Thanks Giving.

Last Edited:
I had one in 380 auto. I think it was a P238. It shot fine for about 2 years, 10 yards at 5 inches or what have you, but suddenly it was was all over the place. I think it had something to do with the breach barrel. Widening tolerances and play maybe. I did like it for the form factor, the 1911 operations, light weight etc. Just not reliable enough for my taste.

Finally got some "pitina" to go with my mostly polymer and aluminum collection... A beautiful 1949 Winchester model 12, and a 1923 Model 1897... a couple real american classics, made even cooler by thier ability to "slam fire":D. One is waiting on a few parcels from out of state for an epic transformation(can you guess what that is?), and i'm considering what to do with the other.
Stay tuned for another edition of "Adventures with Migrainman" coming soon for details;) Should be the most exciting episode to date!:s0155: IMG_3819.JPG IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3825.JPG IMG_3826.JPG

I want to "like" that post, but knowing that two perfectly good vintage firearms are going to be "modified" (well, one of them anyway)...I just can't bring myself to do it. :oops:

I got another upper for my AR pistol. This one replicates the Colt 635 SMG. It is an actual Colt 635 upper and bolt and I bought a drop in magwell adapter and heavier buffer. I should probably just get an get an SBR stamp but these pistols are just so much fun without the hassle.

Colt 635 pistol 1.jpg

Always wanted one of those but have heard conflicting reviews on them of good and bad

Well, it shot really well my first outing. However I did just put it in the mail to Sig because when the hammer is cocked it's impossible to engage the safety upward with my thumb. It's like it's catching on the hammer or something. If I pull the hammer back the little bit further it will travel when cocked I have no problem engaging it. A little Google work told me this is a common issue, and by the ladies response on the phone it must be. Anyway, my first experience with Sig customer service so we will see. That issue aside, I love the gun. It ran my S&B 115gr plinking ammo no problem, same with my Federal HST defensive rounds. Small sample size though.

I want to "like" that post, but knowing that two perfectly good vintage firearms are going to be "modified" (well, one of them anyway)...I just can't bring myself to do it. :oops:
That's why I picked up the 97'... I was going to cut the 12 back, but it is such a nice gun.. and a 3" super speed/super X "heavy duck" model... I couldnt justify hacking it up to make this...
61322D5D-A422-4BA7-9999-1CDC879382FF-183-00000121BBA618AD_tmp.jpg
But I ran across the 97' at the gun show Saturday, and it appears the barrel has already been replaced, and somebody named C.H. Davis liked it so much he stamped his name in the reciever and killed its collectabillity, so I figured it the perfect candidate for... 90077CCB-9D52-4781-8A5B-B4C6C06BAA4F-6754-00000AA55A77BF92_tmp.jpg
Really the only thing i'm doing to the gun is cutting a barrel that isn't original anyway, and routing out the buttstock a little bit for the strap swivel. This build has been at the top of my "grail" list for a long time. Can't wait to get the parts and get started!
The 12 will remain unmolested in my possession... I just meant I was considering wether i'm going to keep it or sell/trade it. I originally only bought it for the project and I don't really need 3 pump shotguns(with another '97 resto project on the way) when I have so many other holes in my collection... but it's just so pretty:s0153:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads