JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on what kind of ammo you are looking for, I was able to get some pretty cheap Korean surplus ammo in 30-06 a little back from J&G sales.
I have some (I've had it for about 40 years) old school black-tip AP that I probably really don't need. I'll not give it away though but of course won't be a dick..

Also has a black walnut stock and handguard, instead of the plastic piece a lot of em i see have

FYI, I had a couple of M14s when I was in the Marines. The real deal has the fiberglass (brown "plastic") hand guard. I think some of the early prototypes had walnut but it proved too fragile. The production/issue ones were fiber glass. I love walnut but the fiber glass hand guard is correct.

New old stock fn A2 upper i aquired, on a FN lower i had. May use this for appleseed next year. 20171023_162559.jpg

This AR build was a gift from several members of this forum!
I don't have the words to thank you guys! It's an extreme example of the type of warm fellowship to be found here! I am humbled by their caring, generous souls! With the support of so many of you guys how can I let the cancer win? I'm not gonna, either! Thank you to all the members!

9D0EAF8F-87AA-4148-AC94-879299E0F6DE.jpeg 78300C0B-9B0E-4A0C-836F-1ACA3B2E25CB.jpeg 177D746E-CC2D-4651-A9B4-55C11402B613.jpeg

Last Edited:
Congratulations on the new stick Sarge. Maybe one of these days you could give me some pointers on AR's.

What a wonderful, generous gift. Our members are incredible. :)

A Mosin sniper rifle?
Please tell me you're goin to do something with that stock, too. :eek:
very far from a sniper, the stock was cut off because the barrel is to wide... custom bolt handle work has been done and an old machine gun barrel was welded on and ported on the end, this thing weighs 14 pounds...no sights or scope mount of any kind, just a fun heavy shooter

This AR build was a gift from several members of this forum!
I don't have the words to thank you guys! It's an extreme example of the type of warm fellowship to be found here! I am humbled by their caring, generous souls! With the support of so many of you guys how can I let the cancer win? I'm not gonna, either! Thank you to all the members!

View attachment 402300 View attachment 402301

Now that my friend is a sexy looking AR!

Welded? Gasp. Metallurgically that sounds like a really bad idea. Alignment-wise also.:eek:
the guy who built it makes/forges knives for a living and is very handy in the gun department...its had many many rounds through it in this configuration also...story goes, bowling pins at 75 yards have no hope...so alignment must be good:eek:

Congratulations on the new stick Sarge. Maybe one of these days you could give me some pointers on AR's.

What a wonderful, generous gift. Our members are incredible. :)

I'm certainly no expert on the AR platform! The guys built it for me. I could build one, they are modular, and I was a machinist for 25 years. I trained with and carried a M-14 in the service.

I have to agree that our members are a cut above the run of humanity! :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top