JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know its not a gun yet, but it will be IMG_0061.JPG

I think I like shooting pictures of my guns as much as I like shooting bullets through them. Unlike my offspring they actually hold still, and dont complain about it. I have an old plumb tree in my back yard that is all twisted and knotty(Not unlike myself) that makes a great backdrop. All pictures are taken with my cumbersome 9.7" gen4 IPad's 5mp camera. Someday I'll get a real camera. Here's a few I took a couple days ago...If you're curious I can list parts like the mall ninjas on arfcom, but I won't bore you with too many details here.

Here's my GTW, SHTF, Tacticool Anderson based carbine.
IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2681.JPG IMG_2686.JPG
My Mega SPR (The money pit). I can never stop tweeking this one. I built my 300bo pistol mostly from parts that I didn't like on here. Still a lot of plans to "upgrade" stock, forgrip, optics, and decibel output. Mark 12 Mod? is where I see it going eventually.. It's a sweet shooter.. 1/2 moa capable(too bad I'm not). I dig how this pic turned out. IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2712.JPG
Savage FV-SR with a Choate cheek riser I got for $10 at a gun show. I have a piece of kydex all cut out and ready to heat & form, but haven't got around to it because this works just fine for now... a project for a rainy day. This gun is very accurate, and sooo fun to shoot. Can't beat the trigger. Suppressor ready when funds allow. Notice the coon in upper right corner pulling off a photobomb. IMG_2790.JPG
... and an AR family photo IMG_2783.JPG

Last Edited:
I picked this old ward westernfield up at a pwan shop for $30... osp fee included...it was in rough shape...
I sanded down the stock and refinished it in an evening.
I stripped down and tried to polish the barrel and receiver and gave the old "super blue" a try..
looks ok I suppose, should be a fun shooter when it's done
20170816_193756.jpg 20170816_193724.jpg 20170816_193805.jpg

I picked this old ward westernfield up at a pwan shop for $30... osp fee included...it was in rough shape...
I sanded down the stock and refinished it in an evening.
I stripped down and tried to polish the barrel and receiver and gave the old "super blue" a try..
looks ok I suppose, should be a fun shooter when it's done
View attachment 384469 View attachment 384470 View attachment 384471
Good find! I always have my eyes out for projects like that. nice work!

Is that SBR'ed? Looks like the "arm brace" is adjustable. I didn't figure they'd allow that...
No it's a pistol. The brace is very nice and solid with three different positions. It's one of the few braces that can "legally" be shouldered. Of course I want it to be a pistol .... that's my intention. SBRs are pointless for my application. Can't conceal carry them, can't take them to other states without permission from the gun gods over at the ATF etc.

Here's most of the family. Left out the wood covered stuff, and some unfinished projects. I like FDE a little.

-Rem &00 Tactical in a Magpul Hunter stock. Vortex Viper HST. Barrel & action Cerakoted by Olympic Cerakote
-Aero Precision MAD Dragon builder set with almost nothing "stock"
-Aero Precision "Ghost Gun" special edition.. again, almost nothing "stock". Probably going to having this Cerakoted in Kryptek Altitude soon.
-FNX 45 Tactical with Vortex Venom and TLR-HL
-S&W M2.0 5" in 9mm with X300U
-Rock Island 1911 with all Wilson Combat internals
-S&W Shield 9mm bone stock
-S&W Shield .45 with a Swedish M90 cam from Olympic Cerakote

20583041_207242973140167_8800596570295762944_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU3MDc1ODI2NzIwOTQ1OTgwMw%3D%3D.jpg

well I've gotten pretty close to finishing up my new favorite ak-ish rifle

I bought it off gunbroker,
I was looking for another norinco ak to ad to the safe and I saw this norinco hunter that had an ar15 stock on it and funky muzzle brake...
well got it home and realized the barrel had been cut to 14" and the muzzle was pinned and welded.
the home made ar15 stock adapter was terrible...
so i made a few improvements...
ak47 trigger guard
tromix adapter to triangle stock
ak pistol grip
and some welding

before.
20170828_142720.jpg 20170828_142725.jpg 20170828_151207.jpg

and after-ish...i still habe some work to do but you all get the idea
20170828_211407.jpg 20170828_211417.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR