JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Earlier, I referred to a .30-30 I used to own...just found a couple of pics of it....
DSCN2195.JPG DSCN2198.JPG

...according to the serial, it was made in '79.
Bought it about ten years later through a private sale.
$90 got me a nice little shooter and half a box of ammo.
Last time I saw it, some guy on a new Harley rode off with it in his hand, after the person I sold it to, sold it to him.
Hope he enjoys it.

Dean

Here's my dad's Winchester 67A he bought at age 11 (1957) with the money he earned washing log trucks, I hadn't seen it since the early 70's until 2 weeks ago.
A little oil and 0000 steel wool on the barrel and a tru oil finish.

BTW this was my first attempt at refinishing:) IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0274.jpg

irregaredless, I'm surprised no one made mention of the ancient space heater...which no longer works.
The slippers come with the household...sorry if it upsets everyone.

irregaredless, I'm surprised no one made mention of the ancient space heater...which no longer works.
The slippers come with the household...sorry if it upsets everyone.
Sorry for picking on ya:s0108: please don't take it personal...at least you have slippers on. Bare feet in pics really get me...

...enough feet. Back to guns.

My very first "real" fire arm. A Noble Deerfield Mod. 67. As far as insurance company is concerned it's my least "valuable" fa, but to me it's priceless. I had it cut down to 18.5" by Wally at Gators Custom Guns last year, and I've had my eye out for a shroud and bayonet lug to give it the trench gun look just for fun... but no hurry. I could sand and stain the stock, and reblue it... but I like it as is. The pitina gives it character. If you ever come across one, buy it. Great, no nonsense pump action. IMG_2428.JPG
Fun fact... Noble was purchased by S&W and this gun became the S&Wmod 916

Last Edited:
New baby arrived last week. Awesome in every way. Andro Corp Industries 8" 300BLK pistol. Put off building until the next one; price was too good to pass up. Now I have the 300BLK pistol thing out of my system ;-) Onward.

Andro 300blk.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews